British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

Buster given up on his threat of not running then?

15 minutes ago, frigbo said:

Buster given up on his threat of not running then?

4 minutes ago, orion said:

i thought Buster was selling up ? 

He said both clubs are for sale. And that he would carry on until the right buyer came along. That could take years, as most know there's not much if any profit from running a club in this day and age. I hope over time he might change his mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

He said both clubs are for sale. And that he would carry on until the right buyer came along. That could take years, as most know there's not much if any profit from running a club in this day and age. I hope over time he might change his mind.

The current state of British speedway no one in there right mind would take either club on  unless they’ve money to burn - and as for a sale don’t think he hope in hell of someone buying either club the promotion rights a more or less worthless .What Buster should actually be looking for is someone to take on the running costs . 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, Bald Bloke said:

We can't afford to have another season like this one, that's for sure. The fans deserve better after all these years of supporting the team.. We want a competitive team, and at least make the play offs. It can't be to hard to finish in the top 4 out of 6 :P What i don't want next season is a job for the boys team.

How many years been saying this.

20 hours ago, Haza said:

Definitely new faces are needed for 2022 no good picking your mates that’s failed this season surely a different approach is needed  and new blood needed - that’s said Lawson is a good signing but along with Mountain if he does come back that is  I’d left it there bringing  this seasons riders back 

:rofl:

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

It was just a tantrum he probably regrets it now.

The Danes looked good in the U21s last night.So did Custs I think his name was.The Aussies at times looked OK.Will we look further afield and sign someone different like one of those if available.If Hansen is available I would go for him.Would he come in on a 4 like Andersen did?

3 hours ago, lynnboy said:

I think you will find that Sam Hagon will probably get the other slot as they signed him mid season 

3 hours ago, lynnboy said:

I think you will find that Sam Hagon will probably get the other slot as they signed him mid season 

Kings Lynn also signed Elliot Kelly as an asset this season , but he won’t get a Stars team place next season either.

5 hours ago, screm said:

Craig Cook comes in as guest for Richard Lawson for tomorrows meeting with Belle Vue.

I'm so pleased to see him wearing the King's Lynn colours tomorrow.  I'm sorry that issues led to him leaving in the first place. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, therefused said:

Lawson

Kerr

Jorgensen

Mountain

and probably another rising star if that continues will feature I imagine. Missing a number one though in my opinion, but cant see who realistically there will be who could come in. Think a number one is key so Lawson can be at number five. 

Craig Cook would be a good number one.

• Like 1