British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Bottom 2? They look strong all the way through to me! Take out NKI and Thomas and they are all proven Championship heatleaders!! The other teams must be amazing then.

I don't think there's much to choose between the other five after Sheffield. On paper we look better with Puk at 1 and Pickering at 3 rather than Pickering at 1 and Kildemand at 3, gives a better balance. Be interesting to see what happens once Kildemand is fit. Worrall should be scoring hatfuls from reserve really.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I don't think there's much to choose between the other five after Sheffield. On paper we look better with Puk at 1 and Pickering at 3 rather than Pickering at 1 and Kildemand at 3, gives a better balance. Be interesting to see what happens once Kildemand is fit. Worrall should be scoring hatfuls from reserve really.

Yes I can see Worrall moving out of reserve fairly quickly with Kerr dropping down. 

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes I can see Worrall moving out of reserve fairly quickly with Kerr dropping down. 

Yes, so always going to have a good reserves. Has Jack Thomas rode in the Prem before? Have only seen him at Poole and he was really good!!

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Bottom 2? They look strong all the way through to me! Take out NKI and Thomas and they are all proven Championship heatleaders!! The other teams must be amazing then.

Yep. They may look half decent, but there are four stronger teams imo.

Sheffield

Peterborough

Ipswich

Belle Vue

King's Lynn

Wolverhampton

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Brundle?

Whatever happened to him? Other that that abysmal cringe worthy  war cry and the flying lap thing that lasted about two meetings  can’t think of anything else he bought to the club .  

Edited by Haza

Good start to the season from Ritchie Worrall. 15 point max for Leicester on Saturday and 9+2 from 5 rides guesting for Sheffield at Belle Vue this evening in the No 3 position. Could be a real trump card at reserve early on.

Edited by Speedball
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Speedball said:

Good start to the season from Ritchie Worrall. 15 point max for Leicester on Saturday and 9+2 from 5 rides guesting for Sheffield at Belle Vue this evening in the No 3 position. Could be a real trump card at reserve early on.

I just noticed Richard went well for Brummie's select at Wolves last night.

Scoring 1,3,2,2,3,1,3 .15 of the Brummi'es 34 points.

• Like 1

I was listening to a speedway podcast earlier and it was suggested that kildemand probably won’t come over to the uk at all. If this is true and NKI has to leave the team where do you go from here ? Get Jake Allen once his 4 weeks is up at belle vue ? Or try and get smolinski or someone from the vet lands team that has just filed for bankruptcy 

If you mean the Round the Boards podcast I think that was rumour/speculation concerning Kildemand. Although personally I have concerns about his shoulder seeing as he had all winter to get it sorted (presumably) and its gone after his first practice session.

If he doesn't come over Lord knows who would replace he and Puk.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

If you mean the Round the Boards podcast I think that was rumour/speculation concerning Kildemand. Although personally I have concerns about his shoulder seeing as he had all winter to get it sorted (presumably) and its gone after his first practice session.

If he doesn't come over Lord knows who would replace he and Puk.

Yes was round the boards. I’m not sure if it was one of the presenters made the rumour up or this something a few people are hearing ? Worrying times ahead of that is the case though.