British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

1 hour ago, Trees said:

You'd prefer nothing?

Do you know if they take note of the numbers on social media, e.g. Likes, Retweets, Shares, etc?

When I looked earlier, the Pickering tweet had 14 Likes and 4 Retweets (including one by your good self, and one by Alex Brady), and no Comments ...

15 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Do you know if they take note of the numbers on social media, e.g. Likes, Retweets, Shares, etc?

When I looked earlier, the Pickering tweet had 14 Likes and 4 Retweets (including one by your good self, and one by Alex Brady), and no Comments ...

It's as Bagpuss has said, keeping the supporters and media engaged ...... simple as. Re the numbers, they have thousands of followers so if more were to share with their followers the word would reach many, many more, that's how it should work but fans don't seem to get it ......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

BREAKING: Skipper Josh mulls whether to buy diesel for his van today or tomorrow. #exclusive

Here's the thing about reporting. It was a non news story but the idea is engagement about King's Lynn Speedway. Guess what, you're talking about King's Lynn Speedway in the off-season. 

Job done ;)

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

I'd have thought the most relevant barometer might be how many people clicked the link and read the story on the website.

• 1 month later...

Don't know if anyone is interested. The Stars have a behind closed doors practice today, then to night its a Welcome for Picko and Stevie, with Q and A, photos etc. £5 on the door tonight 10/3 at 7.30  in the club function room.

Info on The Stars website

May be an image of ‎1 person, motorcycle and ‎text that says "‎King's Lynn Speedway proudly present JCB Avery special evening with the new boys... RICHIE WORRALL AND JOSH PICKERING Give them a big welcome and get to know them up close and personal! T uhat thefork Hosted by Eurosport's NIGEL PEARSON Adrian Flux Arena Thursday March 10 7.30 £5 on the door Darid Phets McPherran ه S S CPR POD POVE Omada sកAis Minors EUROSPORTO‎"‎‎

Edited by Bald Bloke

8 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

There's a surprise. 

Will probably be a bit longer than that. 

NKI to cover????

5 hours ago, flagrag said:

I did find it strange last week that he was keen to practice at Leicester and had new bikes built here in the UK so this is probably the reason why

I'm not following guys, what's the actual deal then?

4 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Killer days he's injured his shoulder and will miss the first month of season. 

Lynn will announce his temp replacement this afternoon

Why do you say 'there's a surprise'?

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

Kildermand and injured go hand in hand 

Ah fair enough, was reading too much into what you both said, thought there was something going on behind the scenes. 

The way he rides can't help his injury record.....we aren't strong enough to cope with him being unavailable or below par so hopefully he comes back in a month fit and ready to go.