British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

14 minutes ago, Speedball said:

To be fair, a mate said exactly the same to me. Can’t disagree :unsure:

Don't really see Bjerre coming back to Lynn. Don’t think either he or the club enjoyed it last time round. Think he’d be more likely to go to Peterborough and either MPT or Harris moved to Lynn (not Ostergaard before Flappy starts) :nono::D

But you'd look after him so well 

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

It could be anyone, most away riders rode well at Kings Lynn this year ;)

At the old track there were many a season where we would often see 'average' riders beating the Aces lads by miles and think "we should sign him for next season"..

Then we would sign these riders and would soon realise that they only had looked good because we were so garbage...:D

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ColeTrickle said:

Jack Thomas as the Rising Star???

That's been the talk hasn't it.Done well in the few PL matches he done.An improvement on Kinsley but would have still preferred Connor but that boat has long sailed.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Speedball said:

Hopefully someone better than that tbh. Would just be another Ryan Kinsley all over again.

Can see where you are coming from but IF it was Jack I think it'd be a completely different outcome to Ryan. He'd still start as the 6th strongest rising star though. 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Pickering

Richie

Tj

Kildermand

Lawson

Kerr

Rowe/Thomas 

Rowe would be incredible as rising star slot as been excellent at Lynn previously.

Not sure how Kildemand’s been performing since he was last over here. Last average I can find is 7.10 for Poole in 2018. Well worth a punt on that.

Richie is an interesting shout. Has done really well at Lynn previously and pretty consistent away. 

Kerr at reserve is a big plus.

Wouldn't be unhappy watching that side each week.

• Like 1

I bet kasper will be at reserve. Don’t think he is up to it myself, I have a feeling tofty may be back too. Dale likes to sign riders he knows, personally I would have some fresh new up and  coming young talent who has not ridden over here. Shame we have ruined our Aussie connection 

• Like 1