British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes 2 new clubs for him next year I see.

I heard he had personal problems this year. If he can put that behind him, he could be a good signing for someone on his average. I think Lynn are right to let him go though. We keep a lot of riders thinking they will improve and they usually don’t.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Not sure Chris Harris would agree again to being told where hes riding instead of where he wants to ride , he did that once with the Panthers to Ipswich move and dont think his heart was in his racing that season as a result 

Would certainly agree with that statement 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I must have missed the announcement of the 3rd rider.I take it they announced Kerr at some point.

Unless last year's 2 year deal with Kerr means it's a done deal, but does seem odd with usual merry go round of riders it hasn't been properly announced

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Not sure Chris Harris would agree again to being told where hes riding instead of where he wants to ride , he did that once with the Panthers to Ipswich move and dont think his heart was in his racing that season as a result 

He was an almost complete let down. A couple of superb meetings (one at Lynn) aside to say he was mediocre would be kind

He can be brilliant when all is well but appears clueless as to what changes to make when things are not going so well. Quite baffling for a rider of his experience 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

He was an almost complete let down. A couple of superb meetings (one at Lynn) aside to say he was mediocre would be kind

He can be brilliant when all is well but appears clueless as to what changes to make when things are not going so well. Quite baffling for a rider of his experience 

Agree there does suffer quite a lot of bike problems too.  Don't get me wrong he's pure box office at times and I'd have him back at Peterborough tomorrow but I'd imagine someone will miss out 

Well with a 39pt limit for 6 riders I hope Lynn show some intent on winning something next season.

Jason Doyle is a must now with the limit being upped to 39pts.At last they have seen sense and teams will be able to build to a decent strength.Hopefully it will go up again next season and we will gradually see the league getting a little stronger.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Well with a 39pt limit for 6 riders I hope Lynn show some intent on winning something next season.

Jason Doyle is a must now with the limit being upped to 39pts.At last they have seen sense and teams will be able to build to a decent strength.Hopefully it will go up again next season and we will gradually see the league getting a little stronger.

Doyle is at Ipswich

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

Hope we can get a decent rider in to help out Richard next year. What we don’t want is other teams cast offs that are either on a high average (for them) or are on the slide.

Edited by Bald Bloke