British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

3 hours ago, gazzac said:

Perhaps next year as the Premiership and Championship are more or less the same standard and use the same riders, could run one of KL or Peterborough in either league and use the same riders for both ? :rolleyes:

But they're not the same standard at all. Just a peruse over the averages for riders in both leagues will tell you that. 

26 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

But they're not the same standard at all. Just a peruse over the averages for riders in both leagues will tell you that. 

I did say it with it with a smiley face and tongue in cheek, but was a jibe at the 2 leagues being too close together really. Not likely to change as the top riders won't or can't ride here, and doubling up/down will always keep it as it is now.

2 hours ago, Haza said:

Get Hellstrom Bangs signed up for 2022  he’s given his all this afternoon 

I reckon EVERY fan of EVERY team is saying the same!!

Great name too :D

3 hours ago, Haza said:

Get Hellstrom Bangs signed up for 2022  he’s given his all this afternoon 

Personally i would go for Mads Hansen first,then Bangs.But i think Allitt will go for Proctor:blink:

Edited by tellboy
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Personally i would go for Mads Hansen first,then Bangs.But i think Allitt will go for Proctor:blink:

We should be looking at & trying to sign both. 

At the end of the day Sweden & Poland will be priority for both of them. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Bellego and Berge also were on the pace 

Definitely they’d be good signings also but I’d go for Hellstrom Bangs and as others have said Hansen instead. But Proctor more likely as others have said he an Alitt man .

1 hour ago, Haza said:

Used to say similar about Richard Lawson.

True,but we wouldn't be happy if we took anyone who is normally pants around the AFA or else we will end up with Proctor again.Lets not give Aliitt the idea that the Lynn fans would be happy with anyone who is normally poor around Lynn or else before we know it Bridger will make another comeback,Proctor has unfinished business etc,etc:D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Not sure he did enough meetings but I expect its moot anyway.

Lebredevs would be extremely unlikely to come to the UK  I’d say - Hellstrom Bang or Hansen on the other hand are younger and need experience of riding in the UK could give them - I’d sign Hellstrom Bang he a fighter and a crowd pleaser he reacted well with the Belle Vue crowd he young and keen he’d be an excellent signing . 

On 10/17/2021 at 7:51 PM, Haza said:

Lebredevs would be extremely unlikely to come to the UK  I’d say - Hellstrom Bang or Hansen on the other hand are younger and need experience of riding in the UK could give them - I’d sign Hellstrom Bang he a fighter and a crowd pleaser he reacted well with the Belle Vue crowd he young and keen he’d be an excellent signing . 

The Mrs already has a nickname for Bangs, Cillit it is

• Haha 2