British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh v Poole 27/8/21 7.30pm

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Also Leicester and Wolves may not want him riding with an injury and they pulled him out of it rather than Nick himself!

Nick has concussion from last night so an automatic minimum riding absence for 7 days (I think)

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Also Leicester and Wolves may not want him riding with an injury and they pulled him out of it rather than Nick himself!

everything is a conspiracyĀ :o:blink:

follow Nick on snapchat and you'll see he was in hospital till the early hoursĀ ;)Ā 

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

r/r for Richie as no suitable replacement for concussion victim Nick Morris!!

This swings things back in Poole's favour.

Having just lost the 3 pointsĀ gained at Eastbourne, if Monarchs lose another 3 tonight it could put a top 6 place in jeopardy. Hope Drew Kemp takes a very quick liking to the Armadale track.

1 hour ago, eide67 said:

This swings things back in Poole's favour.

Having just lost the 3 pointsĀ gained at Eastbourne, if Monarchs lose another 3 tonight it could put a top 6 place in jeopardy. Hope Drew Kemp takes a very quick liking to the Armadale track.

Looking at the averages I donā€™t see how r/r makes the monarchs weaker. Everyone can take a ride Masters will have at least 6 rides. Plus being beefed up big time at reserve makes the team just as strong as usual.

Looking forward to the stream this evening.

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking at the averages I donā€™t see how r/r makes the monarchs weaker. Everyone can take a ride Masters will have at least 6 rides. Plus being beefed up big time at reserve makes the team just as strong as usual.

Looking forward to the stream this evening.

Richie is very strong round Armadale. As are Sam and Josh, so 2 races covered. Kye's been a major success this season but still relatively new and liable to throw in a poorer ride now and again. William/Nathan on their current formĀ won't cover the 4th ride. Plus there's no option to use Richie in heat 15, which he usually features in.

Poole have a very strong top 3 - Rory and Stevie know Armadale like the back of their hand and Danny has ridden well there before and looks to be in top form - so should match our top 3, which is now a top 2 and a half. So I think it will come down to how well the rest of the Poole team take to the track.

Pity there won't be as many Poole fans there as there would've been when you were on your northern tour but I hope you enjoy a close and exciting match on the excellent stream.

• Like 1

Rory Schlein is not showing great form. Seems to be hugging the white line and riding within himself the last few weeks. Basso hasnā€™t seen the place and might find it too tight. Same goes for Ben Cook.

l will take a point and be happy.

• Like 1

Weā€™ve been rather poor at home recent few weeks. Hopefully Kemp takes a liking to the place as with no Morris in place of Ritchie and now having to run R/R makes it tougher.Ā 

Just donā€™t see where heat advantages are coming from tonight unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Weā€™ve been rather poor at home recent few weeks. Hopefully Kemp takes a liking to the place as with no Morris in place of Ritchie and now having to run R/R makes it tougher.Ā 

Just donā€™t see where heat advantages are coming from tonight unfortunately.

Funny I see it the other way. Where are heat advantages going to come from? Should be a good meeting.