British Speedway Forum

Eurosport

10 hours ago, r8gdp said:

That statement could end up coming back and biting you on the arse lol

I think it did. :D Well done to the Panthers ~ one of the tracks I used to love to visit so my favourite team next to Coventry. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 1:29 PM, mikebv said:

One sobering thought was that this man lived in the UK for four years, leading a motorsports TV company, yet admitted he had never heard of Speedway till he went to a GP in Poland on a fact finding mission. Due to it being considered as something that Discovery should be looking at to add to its stable..

Not really a surprise.  The BSPA have never marketed speedway correctly IMO and I am not sure if any budget ever existed to do so, if it did, its not been used wisely. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

Wish someone wud split Tatum & Pearson up as they are unprofessional when together.

Seems no one as the gonads to do it, it's like it's until death do we part. 

It's a difficult one imo they do make quite a lot of mistakes especially during the races they regularly get the riders wrong and neither corrects the others when this happens.

But at the same time Pearson is always plugging speedway in this country especially the lower leagues.

1 hour ago, Lefty said:

Does that mean the Premier League (B) fixtures will be the only ones shown? :rolleyes:

It came up on screen about 9.30  Sunday morning (I copied this from a recording freeze frame)

Back with Bikes Next Year

April --  FIM World Superbikes

April -- FIM Speedway World Grand Prix

April - Bennetts Superbikes

May -- British Speedway

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 4/5/2022 at 12:55 PM, scoobydoo said:

Will the first premiership match shown live for 2022 be Belle Vue v Peterborough on May 2nd,  start this season were they ended the last .

CVS said at his club's pre-season talk-in that Wolves were featuring in the first televised match. Didn't mention opponents or venue, if I recall correctly.

• Thanks 1