British Speedway Forum

Berwick v Poole Saturday 07/08/21 7pm

Berwick v Poole ah brings back memories of 1989 KO CUP FINAL at the wonderful Berrington Lough. Fast forward 32 years and Poole are in town looking for league points. Poole have built a very strong line -up and we all saw firsthand an impressive Danyon Hume last week. Sadly new signing Benjamin Basso is isolating at the moment so good luck for a quick recovery. For the Bandits obviously Jye and Danny still feeling the effects of last weeks awful crash and with Leon being in Latvia going to be a much different line-up. Not sure who the guests are but after last Saturdays performance Ricky Wells would be a good choice to fill one of the spots. Poole will probably be favourites but if we show the same spirit as last Saturday you never know. This will be my last meeting as a 62year old so a win would be nice. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I would like to think we will win like 47-43. But I am not sure what our line up is like at Berwick. Any clues Normski?

i don't know ours never mind yours lol

• Haha 1

Just now, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Is that good though? To be replacing Jye who was of course our ‘number one’ this time last week

Who knows,but he was very impressive at Glasgow in GP qualifier 9pts and beat Holder.One thing for sure he will give 100% not sure that can be said of everyone at Berwick these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 good guests in Brennan and Wells. If we show the same fight as last week we will sneak it 47-43