British Speedway Forum

Newcastle Diamonds 2021

21 minutes ago, Discofever said:

I’m sorry this is not a gossip site to discuss what allegedly happened. It was a good night, singer was very entertaining and the riders in attendance were very happily chatting to the fans. 

Except for the prob with Barker or it wouldn't have been brought up.

41 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Except for the prob with Barker or it wouldn't have been brought up.

Not sure but there was a bigger problem in that there was no Southern Comfort and I just love a Southern Comfort. Also I didn’t win on the raffle which was also a problem 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Discofever said:

I’m sorry this is not a gossip site to discuss what allegedly happened. It was a good night, singer was very entertaining and the riders in attendance were very happily chatting to the fans. 

Well it is… You’re obviously not quite up to scratch with forums…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, soupy said:

Two home meetings left  12th&19th September That’s all folks..

Aye enjoy them they should be good meetings but who would you fancy as a guest at home? R/R for the last two away meetings so would you use R/R again for Plymouth and Brum the last two away meetings?

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Have things picked up enough to be optimistic about running next season.Whatever league  set up it may be.?

Well that will be down to Rob Grant and after the last two years no one would blame him if he walked... problem is there is no one in the wings waiting to jump into the breach so that would be it if he walks... but what I will say is he has done all the hard work this year and would be mad not to give it one more year and it would be impossible for next year to be anything like the one he has just been through... just need the fans to vote with their feet and get along to Brough and cheer on their team...

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

See you on the heap.

You may in the first one but just in case I will be waving from the royal box upstairs on the last one as we have decided rather than standing outside for the last meeting we are going to do the corporate hospitality package upstairs and try out the prawn sarnies...

So keep an eye out from the centre green Ruff and I will raise a glass... to you and the other volunteers who without whose help and support there wouldn't be a meeting...

Cheers Buddy

Regards 

THJ

• Like 5

10 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

You may in the first one but just in case I will be waving from the royal box upstairs on the last one as we have decided rather than standing outside for the last meeting we are going to do the corporate hospitality package upstairs and try out the prawn sarnies...

Yeah, that seems like a cracking deal and, if we do run next year, a was thinking about that myself. 

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Yeah, that seems like a cracking deal and, if we do run next year, a was thinking about that myself. 

Ya not wrong and I've been told the grub is spot on too...

However if you're up there stuffing ya chops who is gonna do the track work?

Come on now remember the motto Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die and scrape the shale to where it should be and keep the air fence as clean as it could.be...

Regards 

THJ 

8 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Ya not wrong and I've been told the grub is spot on too...

However if you're up there stuffing ya chops who is gonna do the track work?

Come on now remember the motto Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die and scrape the shale to where it should be and keep the air fence as clean as it could.be...

Regards 

THJ 

A don't care, that's not our department,,, we do the before and after events. ;)

• Haha 1