British Speedway Forum

GP 2021 rounds 5 and 6 Lublin Fri/Sat 6th/7th August live on BT Sport

11 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Just like Woffinden that learned speedway in Australia nad came to UK JUST to get to Polish Ekstraliga? Or you want to tell me his objective was to get to UK league that is dieing? He's so Brittish he tatooed  Australian Flag on his body

Born in Britain, raised in Australia

Were you born in Zielona Gora ? if so you could be German as your country has had so many boundary changes over the years

• Like 3

Just now, Falubaz said:

Brawo Kubera... No other nation had a Wild card like that!

We've already proved that there have been plenty! There have been several wild cards to have won a GP...

• Like 1

Just now, Triple.H. said:

Tip of the day

Research wildcards who have won a Speedway GP,, then take the opportunity to take your foot out of your mouth

Ain't gonna happen...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Now that the 2nd Lublin Grand Prix is over let me get back to Falubaz, who has no clue about myself  and talks utter rubbish. I am not an emigrant, or educated at the primary school level, but the 1969  Poznan University graduate. My first speedway meeting that I watched in Bydgoszcz was in late 50's. Mieczysław "Mike" Polukard,  Poland's first world finalist from Bydgoszcz, was my childhood hero, so anyone can guess how old I am. Whilst living in London, every Friday I cheered for Zuper Zenon and Hackney Hawks. For my retirement I returned back home to Bydgoszcz and still follow speedway worldwide..so don't believe anything Falubaz says...just ignore him.

You do not need to explain yourself. Well done anyway. It appears we have a ''troll'' lurking x

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chunky said:

We've already proved that there have been plenty! There have been several wild cards to have won a GP...

But apart from all those who have already done it? :D

3 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

I'm not clear from the commentary, did Janowski's title chances end tonight?   FFS... how many times did shouty bang on about that.

Similar to him telling us every other heat that the tapes are computer controlled now.

At least 20 times during this weekend ffs

• Like 4