British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn v Belle Vue 24 June

29 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Yeah KL should pull out of the league this year before they go financially under due to nobody turning up now.

If this is limited  to 1000 then they weren’t getting much more then 1000 last couple of seasons as this isn’t much less then past crowds when I’ve been. 

31 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Yeah KL should pull out of the league this year before they go financially under due to nobody turning up now.

I was just wondering if anyone actually pays to watch this stuff?  :sad:

I honestly feel sad about what is happening to Lynn. Supported them 50+ years through good times and bad but I don't think it has ever been this poor. Where has the fight gone, I dont mind losing if they fight for it, but it sounds like it's hit the bottom :(

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, S15BUT said:

I honestly feel sad about what is happening to Lynn. Supported them 50+ years through good times and bad but I don't think it has ever been this poor. Where has the fight gone, I dont mind losing if they fight for it, but it sounds like it's hit the bottom :(

It's not that they aren't fighting there simply not good enough.

33 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

??? 

I think Haza has seen the error of his post,think it has been deleted now.

I actually feel sorry for Riss having been put into the number 1 race jacket.He's not a number 1,but he has been forced into that position with the departure of Cook.

Tonight was the result we expected but again Jorgensen rode well so too did Lawson for his home debut.He has never really done that well around Lynn from memory but tonight was good after he got his first ride out of the way.Mountain too deserved his point as he was always on the pace and battled past Etheridge and kept Wright honest in his last race.

All the Lynn boys were so slow out of the gate,why?Track was slick was this the reason as most Lynn boys like the grippy starts.

Why was Allitt talking about the meeting between Peterborough and Wolves in his programme notes?When writing in the Lynn programme his priority is Lynn surely,talk about pi*%ing your own fans off.

Will be slightly stronger next week with Heeps in the side.We might actually get 40pts or more,or am i just hoping.

Another stunning home defeat for the Stars . Expect another one next week against Peterborough. I know it’s hard to get riders to race in this country but other clubs seem to manage. Worst Stars team I have seen in years , if Jorgensen gets injured god helpful us. There were a few decent races tonight, it was good to see Connor Mountain get stuck in  against Etheridge in heat 14.