British Speedway Forum

Brummies Season Halted |

1 hour ago, Biffa said:

Postponed by who? Genuine question and not stirring. Is it a Birmingham only decision , BSPL authorised with Birmingham ,In agreement with Redcar promoters or…..? Just wondering. 

by Birmingham , Redcar not happy but yet again the SCB say Redcar have to go back so basically do what you want, whenever you want .

Edited by Fortythirtyeight

15 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

Isn’t there a cut off date for cup matches ?

it’s a farce.

Time there was. 2017 Season Ipswich beat Berwick in cup preliminary round 30th March. Ipswich reached the final against Peterborough, where 2nd leg of the Final was raced on the 26th October.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brummies_Ste said:

Would any club run against the England Football team in the euro semi final.

I think we all know the answer !

Totally agree. However there was 20 million watching the quarter final, so on average 3 people per TV set, leaving 10 million people who don't watch football to be at perry barr. 

Call it off:drink:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Petecc said:

Totally agree. However there was 20 million watching the quarter final, so on average 3 people per TV set, leaving 10 million people who don't watch football to be at perry barr. 

Call it off:drink:

Eastbourne v Leicester is off next Sunday and England haven't qualified yet. Promotors just can't absorb the potential financial losses. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Eastbourne v Leicester is off next Sunday and England haven't qualified yet. Promotors just can't absorb the potential financial losses. 

But that’s called pre planning, not what Birmingham have done taking 48 hours after England qualified to call it off .

12 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

But that’s called pre planning, not what Birmingham have done taking 48 hours after England qualified to call it off .

In the present climate, i don't take it for granted that any meeting is on. Covid, football or the weather, make your choice!

Time to make some changes.. Shanes, Morris and paco need to be gone.. and hopefully this will be sorted before Redcar next week,  if they are still in the team, then I won’t be going against Redcar and even Plymouth the following week.. 

Sort it out MASON!! 

1 hour ago, Brummies23 said:

Time to make some changes.. Shanes, Morris and paco need to be gone.. and hopefully this will be sorted before Redcar next week,  if they are still in the team, then I won’t be going against Redcar and even Plymouth the following week.. 

Sort it out MASON!! 

Castagna kept you in the away meeting at Redcar first time round!

2 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

How miserable can you get? Shanes and Paco  are deservedly fans' favourites, and Morris could get back to the form which scored a maximum in his last race in 2019. Anyway, who woul;d you replace them with? Stephen Whitehouse?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GiveusaB said:

I'm not sure Brummies23 is a genuine post? to say they're not coming back to see Redcar/Plymouth because of last night, appears to be a tad fickle ?

Either that, or they're still upset at England's p#ss poor performance in the Euro final ! :D

Probably not genuine ... he/she only joined the forum 13 hours ago!