British Speedway Forum

Witches v Stars 3rd June

15 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

No Bridger tonight .... but why? 

7 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

My thoughts too.  No explanation offered 

Hand on heart,  I'm quite pleased about that tbh.

44 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Last week there were signs up saying Foxhall Road is closed tonight.... from Heath Rd roundabout to the stadium. Don't know if still the case....

Drove past earlier this morning and it looks to be closed.

52 minutes ago, Badge said:

:(

Sad to see injuries so early in the season, so best wishes to both Crump and Stewart.

I would expect Nicholls to pretty much par what Crump would have scored but I can see r/r being positive to what Stewart would have scored.

r/r for Bridger looks about par to me.

Hopefully a safe meeting and no injuries for all 12 on duty.

55 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Last week there were signs up saying Foxhall Road is closed tonight.... from Heath Rd roundabout to the stadium. Don't know if still the case....

4 way traffic light system in operation at the roundabout  - shouldn't be too bad

Won't affect me anyway  - I'm at Thorpe Park.  About to go on Stealth  so I will be quicker than anyone at Foxhall tonight :D

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

I think Lewis can get the same in the main body of the team as he did at reserve.Also though i can see Proctor scoring the same at reserve as he did in the main body of the team.The team is built 3pts under the limit and this shouldn't be allowed.

Agree completely about the 3 points under remark. And they have the nerve to say that it is nothing about statistics! Over the course of a season, who do they think is likely to contribute most points? A rider with an average of 7, or one with an average of 4?    :sad:

• Like 1

Cook was practicing at Glasgow yesterday i hear.

If both teams use RR. And if the rules ain't changed..

Ippo can use Rowe and Kemp, and Allen for 1 ride as the rider above Stewarts ave.

Stars....For Bridger... Kinsley Ty and 1 ride for Kerr. 

It could get silly. 60-30 ish :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

17 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Cook was practicing at Glasgow yesterday i hear.

If both teams use RR. And if the rules ain't changed..

Ippo can use Rowe and Kemp, and Allen for 1 ride as the rider above Stewarts ave.

Stars.... Kinsley and 1 ride for Ty. 

Surely Buster will try and get a guest in.If not it could get silly :blink:

And Kerr for R/R,Proctor at reserve.Proctor will get 6 rides minimum tonight i think,that's got to be a worry:(.Glad i'm at work,can't remember saying that before,but will keep an eye on the updates through my fingers.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

And Kerr for R/R,Proctor at reserve.Proctor will get 6 rides minimum tonight i think,that's got to be a worry:(.Glad i'm at work,can't remember saying that before,but will keep an eye on the updates through my fingers.

Actually Ty is not bad at foxhall,  imho better than bridger

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I realised Kerr, and was editing my original post, while you was replying :oops:

4 minutes ago, Badge said:

Actually Ty is not bad at foxhall,  imho better than bridger

He's got to be better than not bad for Lynn to reach 30pts.Already a season to forget for us.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

4 way traffic light system in operation at the roundabout  - shouldn't be too bad

Won't affect me anyway  - I'm at Thorpe Park.  About to go on Stealth  so I will be quicker than anyone at Foxhall tonight :D

Fancy missing 1/10th of the Foxhall meetings :blink: