British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe v Plymouth - Championship - 21.5.21

In fairness to ScunnyDan, he posted this on Saturday, a day after Attis Insurance was named as our new sponsor. Our p & p day was yesterday so, probably, no media images available yet.

1 hour ago, eric i said:

I predict an easy Scunthorpe win, Bjarne and Crump will score a load but the others look weak. The real wake up call will come the following week when we get smashed by Leicester.

think Ruml might surprise a few people 

• Like 2

On 5/17/2021 at 10:18 AM, Sings4Speedway said:

Im no media mogul but the poster above is suffering from a case of the sub par Scunthorpes. Surely the main rider should be in a Team bib. I know nothing about DP Media other than using an image of a generic rider in a black race suit against a black background isn't going to work. 

is this one any better?

1. Plymouth League (2).jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fullmax said:

Believe you can now pay on the gate as long as you leave test and trace detals. From Scunthorpe Speedway Facebook page.

Bloody hell, that's good!  Every other track is having to jump through huge hoops, just to get a limited number of ticketed spectators in.......?

7 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Bloody hell, that's good!  Every other track is having to jump through huge hoops, just to get a limited number of ticketed spectators in.......?

If you can go into a Pub and leave your Details, don’t see why an outside venue should be any different,apart from making sure the crowd limit is adhered too.Different Councils seem to take different views.There is a chance that you might turn up and dont get in if it’s full.If that’s the case.

2 hours ago, Fullmax said:

Believe you can now pay on the gate as long as you leave test and trace detals. From Scunthorpe Speedway Facebook page.

Giving the restrictions on crowd numbers I `d be amazed if that is true.