British Speedway Forum

Polish Betting 2021

Najjer

2 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Will that affect the bet I placed earlier? Or will it be whatever the odds were when I placed the bet? What will happen to the bet if the meeting is rained off? Which is looking possible at the minute

odds will be what they were at the time you placed the bet and if its rained off will be void bet so get money back , if it starts and gets abandoned not sure how many heats constitute a result 

1 minute ago, homer said:

odds will be what they were at the time you placed the bet and if its rained off will be void bet so get money back , if it starts and gets abandoned not sure how many heats constitute a result 

Thought so, would have been a bit crap if the odds could change after you placed your bet... Get in early seems like the best strategy :)

Hope the meetings runs it's course as it's looking good for Bydgoszcz, who livestreamed their meetings on YouTube last week, but don't seem to have anything set up for this week?

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Will that affect the bet I placed earlier? Or will it be whatever the odds were when I placed the bet? What will happen to the bet if the meeting is rained off? Which is looking possible at the minute

The bet should stand at the odds taken when the bet was placed. With regards rain offs, I can’t remember the exact rule but I think the bet stands if the meeting is rescheduled to take place within 24 hours. If it isn’t, the bet is voided. 

If the meeting starts but is cancelled part way through, it depends if the bet has already been settled. For arguments sake, if Zengota has scored 7 by the time the meeting is cancelled the bet would be paid out. If he was on 5 then it wouldn’t but would be voided as the result was still in doubt.

2 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Thanks Susan, good luck to you too :) I basically went along with what they said also, because I have no idea what all the numbers mean :D But I'm sure it'll add some entertainment to the evening, getting to watch the results come in... Will the meeting be livestreamed anywhere I wonder?

R&R has posted some very reliable links to use in the international section of the forum :t:

• Like 1