British Speedway Forum

Polish Betting 2021

Najjer

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

No regrets from me.

I've never seen Sajdullin before so I wasn't expecting him to dominate the meeting.

Well done @Najjer

Question is, do I quit whilst I’m ahead? Tempted on Chris Holder over Pepe who has been useless for most of the season. Not sure on Zagar over Przedelski after his performance last week 

352661AC-CCD0-498A-A590-A6C6499D3AE1.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Question is, do I quit whilst I’m ahead? Tempted on Chris Holder over Pepe who has been useless for most of the season. Not sure on Zagar over Przedelski after his performance last week 

352661AC-CCD0-498A-A590-A6C6499D3AE1.jpeg

Pepe's only got a job in this league due to club loyalty imo. Think he's worth taking on.

Zagar is very hit and miss. He's the new KK this season betting wise lol.

9 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Pepe's only got a job in this league due to club loyalty imo. Think he's worth taking on.

Zagar is very hit and miss. He's the new KK this season betting wise lol.

I’ve gone both Pepe under 7 at high odds and small stake and then Holder over Pepe

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

So many Torun riders way below par that's allowed Pepe to score decently. 

What's happend to Chris Holder.

No aggression and no confidence. It’s like he’s waiting to be overtaken half the time. Still half a chance of breaking even on Pepe in heat 15.

Gone with Doyle exactly and under 11 for the next match. Tough ask away to a strong Gorzow side

3 hours ago, Kedavra said:

Unibet. They tend to pick random match ups that bet365 don't and have other meeting result handicaps. No rider points totals though

Cheers I think I'll take a look,do they do British league aswell? 

Nothing to really go at in the Division 1 match today, I would say that Bet365 are pretty much on the money. The only tempters are Berntzon +1 over Tungate and good odds for under 10 for both NKI and Tungate.

Think I’ll wait for the British league odds for tonight’s matches