British Speedway Forum

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

Just now, geoff100 said:

They will perhaps  be thinking oh look plymouth have money to spend who needs poland :o.

LOL I’m pretty sure the amounts they are on over there will completely dwarf anything earned by riders over here. 

15 hours ago, HGould said:

If it is Crump it will be great marketing opportunity which I hope pays off for them. 

This is the nail hit on the head - What a signing and opportunity this is for Plymouth. This has to be one of, if not the biggest signings in the second tier of British Speedway ever.

Assuning everything goes to plan with covid etc, I bet there will be a massive crowd at the first match. Assuming they win their home matches the crowds should hang about too.

Best of luck to them and intrigued by the final 5 signings :t:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Have passed the stadium a couple of times looks small what is the crowd capacity?

I dont know what the capacity is, but if Plymouth have to worry about Capacity then im sure the management will be thrilled. Their is from memory open banking on the 3rd and 4th bends, that in itself will hold a few thousand.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

Never mind averages, what are their combined ages?

Both too high really, but well done to the promotion for creating such interest if it all goes ahead. Hope it works out ok financially aswell. 

15 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Have passed the stadium a couple of times looks small what is the crowd capacity?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Plymouth+PL7+4NW/@50.3905983,-4.0831732,125m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x486cec5a6270a7c7:0x7876ec0529192a46!8m2!3d50.3897364!4d-4.0815281

Well done Plymouth they are being very bold with these 2 signings whose averages will be high, if they can get the 7th team place right then im sure they will do well in 2021, I just hope financially it works out for them as well..