British Speedway Forum

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

22 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

I reckon sam simota will get slipped in somewhere

If memory serves me right Sam Simota was a higher 5 average and would be a good home track rider capable of scoring points at the coleseum, had reliable equipment and was popular with the fans (well most of them) 

5 hours ago, lewy said:

Bjarne has 2 teams in UK 1 team in Denmark with limited amount of fixtures,his UK teams will give him alot more meetings so I would guess if current travel restrictions remain he will base himself over here.

He'll probably be at Middlo's. If not Matt Ford will probably sort something out for him. They are great buddies after all!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Was going to have Newcastle as my Championship team, after the positive impact Rob Grant has had on them. Now Plymouth have come into the league at late notice, & I'm impressed with their enthusiasm as well. Just hope that both teams get a full season with fans, for all the effort they have put in.

Newcastle and Plymouth have the odds seriously stacked against them i think both have done remarkably  in assembling teams to be competitive i,m with you pp Plymouth my team then I will be rooting for the diamonds!

• Like 3

On 2/16/2021 at 7:33 PM, ruckerroo said:

I reckon sam simota will get slipped in somewhere

Thought he'd long retired and must be mid to late 30's by now, my everlasting memory of Simota was leaving Mark Loram no room on the outside down the backstraight at Foxhall which left Loram on the stockcar track and the crash finished his career.

38 minutes ago, Doners123 said:

Can’t upload the picture but two silhouette on the gladiators social media off two more riders being announced tomorrow one at 8 and one at 12.

ones an international rider and ones British, have a look and see who you think.

One could be Ellis Perks.