British Speedway Forum

Jason Garrity

ch958

1 hour ago, Lioness said:

SCB,  

Nah I’m not buying it I’m afraid. If the deflection you are now trying about your second offence was remotely true there would have been grounds for an appeal or at very least a case for an incompetent solicitor to answer by not having the case thrown out by stating the offences took place while you were supposedly in prison. But that’s just relating to your second offence

I think you believe you are trying to be sincere and maybe I’m misjudging that but I don’t buy it.

I wonder if you have ever really seen the effect on victims of child abuse? I have, including my own nephew who was abused at 14. His life since has consisted of 5 serious suicide attempts, drug addition, alcohol addiction and a complete disregard for his own safety as the trauma still jumps up and tells him he is worthless. We still dread late night calls in case it’s another call advising he is in hospital after self harm more than 20 years after he was abused.

That is the effect YOU have had on even younger children. Their lives have changed forever. Whether you did it, watched it or just viewed the photos you are part of what was done to kids like my nephew and his family who saw a caring 14 year old boy who volunteered in the local hospital have his life changed overnight to satisfy the needs and voyeurism of adults who should know better

I genuinely hope your urges can be held at bay for the sake of children, but you will forgive me for saying there is not a hope in hell I can come to terms with what you have been part of or for what you have ‘been through’

Here here. 

I’ve tried to refrain from commenting on this thread for some time but the utter disrespect and disregard honestly makes me sick, more so after his second post. The blame game of others and arrogance around some of his wording like “that’s impressive” - There is nothing impressive when it comes to recording young boys/girls on beaches and people in toilets. The sheer arrogance to come waltzing back into this forum shows he is deluded.

I have a child and this sort of offence and anything of the like, is what I see to be the worst of the VERY worst. I would go to the end of the world to protect my son from people like that, contaminating our earth. 

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 4

question for all the virtue signallers, and every body else in general, why do we all lie to children, especially when they are very young. this has nothing to do with the person you are all talking about. 

• Like 2

• Phil locked this topic