British Speedway Forum

Jason Garrity

ch958

5 minutes ago, chunky said:

Whereas those who kill others because of their race/colour/religion, or who assault/rob the elderly and vulnerable, should be invited round for tea and cupcakes?

Ok, hang them as well.

7 minutes ago, chunky said:

Whereas those who kill others because of their race/colour/religion, or who assault/rob the elderly and vulnerable, should be invited round for tea and cupcakes?

You seem to be doing all you can to defend paedos. Someone should check your hard drive as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pinny said:

You seem to be doing all you can to defend paedos. Someone should check your hard drive as well. 

Not at all. And making wild accusations doesn't do you any favours.

What I am saying is that crimes involving physical violence - such as murder - should be considered the most serious crimes.

1 minute ago, chunky said:

What I am saying is that crimes involving physical violence - such as murder - should be considered the most serious crimes.

More drivel. 

if you class something like what Iris123 earlier stated as more serious than the stuff SCB got done for and fantasied over , you must not be playing with a full deck. 

Paedophiles are the lowest of the low. Harming young, innocent children. Its disgusting to put it mildly. Stop defending the sicko , each post you make is making yourself look worse and I am sure everyone whos been active on this topic will agree. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, chunky said:

Nope, crimes against children ARE by far the worst

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Nope, crimes against children ARE by far the worst

Not according to chunky. 

hes obviously a paid up and proud member of the nonce brigade. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Skid said:

Anyone who doesn't agree, should be on some sort of watchlist.

For sure. bang on. 

On the subject of SCB and him re-offending the clue was in his post, with one line.

" Don't believe everything you read in the press"

To me that intrigued, me as I genuinely thought that he would have been banned from any social media platform.

After reading I googled his and Jason's names to read through reports on them only to find that SCB had re-offended.

Was this SCB trying to cover up his re-offending.

I think it was.

I have since been told by others that he is very prominent on Twitter.

What the hell are the authorities thinking about letting him on Twitter or any other social media platforms, Social Media and the likes of SCB are a dangerous mix.

For Jason, actions speak louder than words.

For one he needs to move away from Manchester way from previous he hung around with.

He needs to do some charity work, victims support would be good one to start with and the two people he did wrong.

And finally he would have to accept that he would face drug testing on a more regular times than other riders.

If he was prepared to do all of the following then I might consider that he has reformed in character and maybe be given a 2nd chance of re- building his speedway career.    

• Like 2

We don’t know the half of the sick child abuse and peodaphilia that goes on, if you want to know check out the work of  Marylin Hawes, (freedom from abuse )it exposes a world which is largely hidden from view, but when pointed out it’s right in front of us ,I warn you now it changes your view of the world, it’s sick beyond most people’s comprehension.imo these people don’t deserve a second chance 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unless garrity is going to say to folk he took the rap for someone else I can’t see how explaining to people is going to help, I mean how do explain something like that and expect anybody to think oh because you have explained it makes it ok, surely the best course is get your head down, say nothing , work hard to get your career  back on track and prove to people you have learnt and you are now a good person 

• Like 6

Firstly, sorry to everyone who feels disgust when they see my name pop up on here for posting again but I need to answer a few claims.

My "reoffending" was no such thing IMO and I hope that even those who hate me for doing what I did in the first place will see this...

When I was first arrested back in March 2018 for the offenses I admitted to, the police confiscated a number of items. They then after my conviction returned some of them. Fast forward to 2020 and my release, I returned home but most of my belonging were in storage, fast forward another 12ish months I having moved into more permanent home I had access to all my belongings, including the things the police had returned, which included a set of keys that had a USB stick/drive/dongle attached.

Fast forward another 6 months and the police did a routine check of my devices, including a laptop, that laptop contained about a dozen thumbnails of indecent images, and a large number of shots from voyeurism videos. In my initial interview I a pointed out I did not know of the source with any certainty, but that I had plugged in and used 2 USB stick/drive/dongles that had been returned by the police but it seemed unlikely to me that would be the source but that was the only link I could see. Importantly no source for these videos existed - they had not been downloaded and all the USB devices plugged into the laptop tallied with the devices I had declared to the police. So the USB devices were taken by the police and given a more through investigation and... They found on them a number of "thumbs.db" files (these are system files, that are hidden by default and contain the little pictures your computer makes when you open a directory on your computer on older operating systems) that contained the same thumbmails on my laptop. The "thumbs.db" had modified dates that pre-dated my original March 2018 arrest. This proved that the source was from my original offending back in August 2016.

Fast forward another 4-5 months and I was on meeting a man I had conversed with on grindr, while waiting for him, two drunk men started on me. This resulted in me calling the police. The men claimed I had been acting weird and I had told them I was meeting a friend. I corrected this story and pointed out it was not a "friend" but a relatively random stranger on a gay hook-up app. In the press they have then twisted this as me making up a convoluted story that doesn't make sense when in reality, some drunk men gave the police a story I had "told" them, I also told the police a story, the police then quoted these drunk men quoting me and thats what's in the paper and what was mentioned in court, so what you have is 'a quote, of a quote from some drunk men of a quote'. While with the police they asked if I was "known to them" so I pointed out I was, I was a registered sex offender, my offenses had including various indecent images crimes and recording people urinating in public. What did the press make of that? Well the story implies I had admitted to recording people that night.

The police, deciding what I was doing was suspicious took me to the station for a "voluntary chat". On getting to the station, after the chat, they informed me I was arrested based on the pervious thumbnails found on the laptop incident as a warrant was out for my arrest (the police knew my address, a member of the "public protection team" is in regular contact with me and checks my devices, so its odd they didn't come and arrest me). I was interviewed on the basis of that/those offenses. I admitted that in 2016 I had committed offenses, I admitted that I would have been the one to have saved the images, I admitted that I would have been the one who had recorded the voyeuristic images/videos and that I had recorded people at the beach. But I made clear that although I HAD done them things, I had been sent to prison for them crimes already.

Fast forward another 18 months and through my solicitor the police informed me that they had checked the images I had viewed/downloaded in the past and they didn't match those on the USB drive/dongle/stick. The police also denied having had the USB drive/dongle/stick back in March 2018. They claimed to have returned the 2nd USB drive/dongle/stick. So, I had a choice, I had admitted they were mine, or I admitted I had had them in the past but I had been conviced of them crimes already. The police were saying that they were "new" (or different). So we went to court where we were able to show documents from the previous arrest (March 2018) that showed exactly the same USB stick/dongle/drive on a keyring. What was then "discovered" (or finally admitted?) was that the USB stick was NEVER checked by the police and had been handed back to me (well my family) "by mistake", they had to back down in court and admit they had returned it to me. But still, they argued, I had NOT been convicted for possession of those images/videos, nor the making of them. These were new images/videos. And legally? They're right. This was, and still is a kick the the balls to me. I had admitted from the very second I was arrested in March 2018 what I had done. I've never made excuses. You never get to see the videos/images, so when they say "250 indecent images" and you know you have about 250 images, you plead guilty - you do't think to ask which ones, from what sources and even if you do, what are the chances you'll remeber some they had missed?. You don't expect to have to have catalogued them, and to be able to make sure the police have them all and that they make have missed a few of them.

So in court, we had the police admitting they had given me back a drive with hidden system files containing evidence of images and me admitting that I had at one time, possessed them/recorded them. Thats enough for conviction and once they pointed out the law that said even if I had been convicted of crime A, B and C in March 2018, by admitting again I had done the same thing pre-March 2018 in court, I changed my plea to guilty - had it been the same images I would have been "ok". However, if the police had done their job correctly in 2018 they would have found 19 further images. So rather than 250 I would have had 269, when sentencing, the difference between 250 and 269 is nothing. It wouldn't have mattered. The additional taking a cat C? That would have been 2 of them, so no difference for sentencing. The additional 300 voyeurism images? I might have got an extra month.

Someone mentioned things I have said, I don't know which quote/thing they are refering too (and it may be a genuine quote that they for good reason don't agree with) but a lot of quote are taken out of context or you're almost "tricked" into making, how do I mean tricked? As part of being on the register and a condition of my previous license, I have to (and I'm paraphrasing here) "inform any potential love interests, regular sexual partner and life partners" or my convictions. So a few years ago, I met someone, we had a few dates and based on that term I had to tell them - bottling it in person I told them via text message. They asked questions, I gave more details. On court the police took that conversation and tried to use it against me saying I was telling people about my sexual interest in children and my deprived sexual interests - which was actually nice of them because we were able to get letter from probabtion and the Police Public Protection unit confirming that my court orders say I have to do that and actually I was confirming. Again, mentioned in the press but in such a way it makes it look like I'm just telling people

So now, I have two lots of convictions, over two dates, my sentence was due to be spent in November of this years, but now I have to wait an additional 5 years for that to happen. And mainly because the police accidently returned a USB stick with indecent images and voyeuristic images to a convicted sex offender - weird how that didn't make the paper from the polices press release!

Some will say, "Nah, don't believe that" but why did the judge give me 6 months for possession of a cat A image when the sentencing guideline give a starting point of 12 months (going up to 3 years, minimum being 6 months)? I didn't get the 35% off for an early plea so straight away, the sentencing guidelines means I wasn't eligible for the lower amount - in fact as aggravating factors, I had, if people are right and had reoffended, I had committed the offence while on licence (possibly), while under a current court order (sexual harm order, sex offenders register), I had previous conviction, I had a previous conviction for the same offense and I had almost no mitigation.

As for the press, there are statements claiming, "the offenses took place in 2021" - no, I was formally arrested "in 2021" and the images/files were discovered by police "in 2021". Even the police admit, they cannot date the offenses! The press claim that, "offered up his camera", no, I offered up my phone because part of my sexual harm prevention order states, (and I paraphrase again) that "has to make his phone available to any police officer or employee of the police..." and I was trying to be open and honest.

Hell, the press even state, "These offences were said to be committed between February 2019 and July 2021." - thats impressive, I was in prison until late July 2019 so to have been able to commit offenses between February 2019 and July 2019 was impressive - thats an easily provable bit of bullrubbish in the police to even if you believe the rest, you have to question them on that bit!

Then theres, "Brown, who admitted having sexual fantasies about children as young as four..." - I don't know the source of that claim. I have never admitted that. What I have admitted and I'm not sure it's much better, but hey, at least you have the truth, is that I do have a sexual interest in post puberty teenage boys (and watching men urinating, especially in public). Honest to God I wish I didn't. I didn't wake up one day and decide I wanted that to happen. What I did do however is one day wake up and choose to act on it and viewed, then downloaded the images and then later on tell someone else where they could find them (and a few people on here will not be shocked to here that it was because of my arrogance and massive f-off, "I'm better than you ego" that I had[I say had because trust me, a spell in prison and the ta "paedo" and "nonce" makes you realsie you are not "better" than most, in fact you're the opposite]). That second part is the part that you can crucify me for, for that I'll accept with great shame the tag, "paedo" and "nonce".

So feel free to hate me what committing the offense in August 2016 (that I was arrested and jailed for in March 2018), because trust me there is barely a day goes by that I don't regret doing it and hate what I did myself. Hate me for being a nonce or paedo. But hate me for "re-offending"? Please don't because I haven't and I swear to anyone who will listen, I never will. I've screwed up in just about the biggest way possible and I was lucky that a few amazing people stood by me. Over the ensuing years a few more people have come around and accepted what I have done. I have put so many things in place to make sure I don't re-offend, I have worked with prison, probation and private councillors and psychologists to prevent myself from even considering reoffending, I have put just about every bit of advice from them councillors/psychologist, probation, and the police public protection team in place. The one thing I believe I have going for me is my honesty, if someone asks me, I tell them what I have done, I answer any question about what I have done with the most accuracy I can manage. This rightfully means some people hate me but I feel its about the only thing I have left.

I'm sure I'll get more abuse for this and thats is fine, it is something I have accepted will follow me for the rest of my life. I only have one person to blame for that, myself. I have never made excuses for that I have done, I'll never blame anyone else. Even with my new, extended, and IMO unfair conviction and punishment I'll take it on the chin because had I not did what I did in the first place none of this would be happening.

I am happy to answer question, probably best by DM but I will do it on here publicly if that's what people want because as I stated earlier, the one thing I have is my honesty - my integrity is shot to pieces, very few will ever respect me again but I can at least be honest.

Also, finally, I am not only sorry for the crimes I committed and sorry to the direct victims (the people I recorded the people in the videos and images) but I'm also sorry to everyone reading this who at one time respected me, liked me or even tolerated me. I threw all that in your face and I that honestly upsets me but I know it's nothing at all compared to how many of you feel, even the people who found it within you to forgive/understand/give me a second chance I know that took a lot from you (also every person who gives a second chance IS another small reason not to re-offend, not that I actually need it, but it always helps - even if some of you can't do that for me because you think my crimes are too abhorrent, try and do it for others, it DOES make a difference).

I wont quote your post as it is a long one..

However..

I hope baring your guilt, and remorse  has helped you..

And I also hope the psychological work done has sorted you out mentally.

Plenty of living left to be done, so hopefully you can do it without such vile thoughts or intentions ruining it for you..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SCB said:

Firstly, sorry to everyone who feels disgust when they see my name pop up on here for posting again but I need to answer a few claims.

My "reoffending" was no such thing IMO and I hope that even those who hate me for doing what I did in the first place will see this...

When I was first arrested back in March 2018 for the offenses I admitted to, the police confiscated a number of items. They then after my conviction returned some of them. Fast forward to 2020 and my release, I returned home but most of my belonging were in storage, fast forward another 12ish months I having moved into more permanent home I had access to all my belongings, including the things the police had returned, which included a set of keys that had a USB stick/drive/dongle attached.

Fast forward another 6 months and the police did a routine check of my devices, including a laptop, that laptop contained about a dozen thumbnails of indecent images, and a large number of shots from voyeurism videos. In my initial interview I a pointed out I did not know of the source with any certainty, but that I had plugged in and used 2 USB stick/drive/dongles that had been returned by the police but it seemed unlikely to me that would be the source but that was the only link I could see. Importantly no source for these videos existed - they had not been downloaded and all the USB devices plugged into the laptop tallied with the devices I had declared to the police. So the USB devices were taken by the police and given a more through investigation and... They found on them a number of "thumbs.db" files (these are system files, that are hidden by default and contain the little pictures your computer makes when you open a directory on your computer on older operating systems) that contained the same thumbmails on my laptop. The "thumbs.db" had modified dates that pre-dated my original March 2018 arrest. This proved that the source was from my original offending back in August 2016.

Fast forward another 4-5 months and I was on meeting a man I had conversed with on grindr, while waiting for him, two drunk men started on me. This resulted in me calling the police. The men claimed I had been acting weird and I had told them I was meeting a friend. I corrected this story and pointed out it was not a "friend" but a relatively random stranger on a gay hook-up app. In the press they have then twisted this as me making up a convoluted story that doesn't make sense when in reality, some drunk men gave the police a story I had "told" them, I also told the police a story, the police then quoted these drunk men quoting me and thats what's in the paper and what was mentioned in court, so what you have is 'a quote, of a quote from some drunk men of a quote'. While with the police they asked if I was "known to them" so I pointed out I was, I was a registered sex offender, my offenses had including various indecent images crimes and recording people urinating in public. What did the press make of that? Well the story implies I had admitted to recording people that night.

The police, deciding what I was doing was suspicious took me to the station for a "voluntary chat". On getting to the station, after the chat, they informed me I was arrested based on the pervious thumbnails found on the laptop incident as a warrant was out for my arrest (the police knew my address, a member of the "public protection team" is in regular contact with me and checks my devices, so its odd they didn't come and arrest me). I was interviewed on the basis of that/those offenses. I admitted that in 2016 I had committed offenses, I admitted that I would have been the one to have saved the images, I admitted that I would have been the one who had recorded the voyeuristic images/videos and that I had recorded people at the beach. But I made clear that although I HAD done them things, I had been sent to prison for them crimes already.

Fast forward another 18 months and through my solicitor the police informed me that they had checked the images I had viewed/downloaded in the past and they didn't match those on the USB drive/dongle/stick. The police also denied having had the USB drive/dongle/stick back in March 2018. They claimed to have returned the 2nd USB drive/dongle/stick. So, I had a choice, I had admitted they were mine, or I admitted I had had them in the past but I had been conviced of them crimes already. The police were saying that they were "new" (or different). So we went to court where we were able to show documents from the previous arrest (March 2018) that showed exactly the same USB stick/dongle/drive on a keyring. What was then "discovered" (or finally admitted?) was that the USB stick was NEVER checked by the police and had been handed back to me (well my family) "by mistake", they had to back down in court and admit they had returned it to me. But still, they argued, I had NOT been convicted for possession of those images/videos, nor the making of them. These were new images/videos. And legally? They're right. This was, and still is a kick the the balls to me. I had admitted from the very second I was arrested in March 2018 what I had done. I've never made excuses. You never get to see the videos/images, so when they say "250 indecent images" and you know you have about 250 images, you plead guilty - you do't think to ask which ones, from what sources and even if you do, what are the chances you'll remeber some they had missed?. You don't expect to have to have catalogued them, and to be able to make sure the police have them all and that they make have missed a few of them.

So in court, we had the police admitting they had given me back a drive with hidden system files containing evidence of images and me admitting that I had at one time, possessed them/recorded them. Thats enough for conviction and once they pointed out the law that said even if I had been convicted of crime A, B and C in March 2018, by admitting again I had done the same thing pre-March 2018 in court, I changed my plea to guilty - had it been the same images I would have been "ok". However, if the police had done their job correctly in 2018 they would have found 19 further images. So rather than 250 I would have had 269, when sentencing, the difference between 250 and 269 is nothing. It wouldn't have mattered. The additional taking a cat C? That would have been 2 of them, so no difference for sentencing. The additional 300 voyeurism images? I might have got an extra month.

Someone mentioned things I have said, I don't know which quote/thing they are refering too (and it may be a genuine quote that they for good reason don't agree with) but a lot of quote are taken out of context or you're almost "tricked" into making, how do I mean tricked? As part of being on the register and a condition of my previous license, I have to (and I'm paraphrasing here) "inform any potential love interests, regular sexual partner and life partners" or my convictions. So a few years ago, I met someone, we had a few dates and based on that term I had to tell them - bottling it in person I told them via text message. They asked questions, I gave more details. On court the police took that conversation and tried to use it against me saying I was telling people about my sexual interest in children and my deprived sexual interests - which was actually nice of them because we were able to get letter from probabtion and the Police Public Protection unit confirming that my court orders say I have to do that and actually I was confirming. Again, mentioned in the press but in such a way it makes it look like I'm just telling people

So now, I have two lots of convictions, over two dates, my sentence was due to be spent in November of this years, but now I have to wait an additional 5 years for that to happen. And mainly because the police accidently returned a USB stick with indecent images and voyeuristic images to a convicted sex offender - weird how that didn't make the paper from the polices press release!

Some will say, "Nah, don't believe that" but why did the judge give me 6 months for possession of a cat A image when the sentencing guideline give a starting point of 12 months (going up to 3 years, minimum being 6 months)? I didn't get the 35% off for an early plea so straight away, the sentencing guidelines means I wasn't eligible for the lower amount - in fact as aggravating factors, I had, if people are right and had reoffended, I had committed the offence while on licence (possibly), while under a current court order (sexual harm order, sex offenders register), I had previous conviction, I had a previous conviction for the same offense and I had almost no mitigation.

As for the press, there are statements claiming, "the offenses took place in 2021" - no, I was formally arrested "in 2021" and the images/files were discovered by police "in 2021". Even the police admit, they cannot date the offenses! The press claim that, "offered up his camera", no, I offered up my phone because part of my sexual harm prevention order states, (and I paraphrase again) that "has to make his phone available to any police officer or employee of the police..." and I was trying to be open and honest.

Hell, the press even state, "These offences were said to be committed between February 2019 and July 2021." - thats impressive, I was in prison until late July 2019 so to have been able to commit offenses between February 2019 and July 2019 was impressive - thats an easily provable bit of bullrubbish in the police to even if you believe the rest, you have to question them on that bit!

Then theres, "Brown, who admitted having sexual fantasies about children as young as four..." - I don't know the source of that claim. I have never admitted that. What I have admitted and I'm not sure it's much better, but hey, at least you have the truth, is that I do have a sexual interest in post puberty teenage boys (and watching men urinating, especially in public). Honest to God I wish I didn't. I didn't wake up one day and decide I wanted that to happen. What I did do however is one day wake up and choose to act on it and viewed, then downloaded the images and then later on tell someone else where they could find them (and a few people on here will not be shocked to here that it was because of my arrogance and massive f-off, "I'm better than you ego" that I had[I say had because trust me, a spell in prison and the ta "paedo" and "nonce" makes you realsie you are not "better" than most, in fact you're the opposite]). That second part is the part that you can crucify me for, for that I'll accept with great shame the tag, "paedo" and "nonce".

So feel free to hate me what committing the offense in August 2016 (that I was arrested and jailed for in March 2018), because trust me there is barely a day goes by that I don't regret doing it and hate what I did myself. Hate me for being a nonce or paedo. But hate me for "re-offending"? Please don't because I haven't and I swear to anyone who will listen, I never will. I've screwed up in just about the biggest way possible and I was lucky that a few amazing people stood by me. Over the ensuing years a few more people have come around and accepted what I have done. I have put so many things in place to make sure I don't re-offend, I have worked with prison, probation and private councillors and psychologists to prevent myself from even considering reoffending, I have put just about every bit of advice from them councillors/psychologist, probation, and the police public protection team in place. The one thing I believe I have going for me is my honesty, if someone asks me, I tell them what I have done, I answer any question about what I have done with the most accuracy I can manage. This rightfully means some people hate me but I feel its about the only thing I have left.

I'm sure I'll get more abuse for this and thats is fine, it is something I have accepted will follow me for the rest of my life. I only have one person to blame for that, myself. I have never made excuses for that I have done, I'll never blame anyone else. Even with my new, extended, and IMO unfair conviction and punishment I'll take it on the chin because had I not did what I did in the first place none of this would be happening.

I am happy to answer question, probably best by DM but I will do it on here publicly if that's what people want because as I stated earlier, the one thing I have is my honesty - my integrity is shot to pieces, very few will ever respect me again but I can at least be honest.

Also, finally, I am not only sorry for the crimes I committed and sorry to the direct victims (the people I recorded the people in the videos and images) but I'm also sorry to everyone reading this who at one time respected me, liked me or even tolerated me. I threw all that in your face and I that honestly upsets me but I know it's nothing at all compared to how many of you feel, even the people who found it within you to forgive/understand/give me a second chance I know that took a lot from you (also every person who gives a second chance IS another small reason not to re-offend, not that I actually need it, but it always helps - even if some of you can't do that for me because you think my crimes are too abhorrent, try and do it for others, it DOES make a difference).

I think regardless of how you feel persoanly about your 2nd offence and how it came about, as a normal person it's near impossible to believe someone who has done what they have.

What you have done makes it inconceivable to forgive or even understand why and I personally really do not understand why you would come back to this forum after it all. I don't think having an open discussion with a convicted peadohpile is wise, I don't think having access to direct message on a forum that doesn't have an age limit with a convicted peadophile is wise and I cannot see how this would benefit anyone other than yourself to try and get yourself back in the speedway community.

I think for anyone to try and find a common ground with yourself or find any form of understanding is a very questionable person in my eyes and not someone I would ever want to associate with. And you can say as much as you like you'll never reoffend. But your actions have done the harm already and above anything that can be said you are an absolute danger to children.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

I wont quote your post as it is a long one..

However..

I hope baring your guilt, and remorse  has helped you..

And I also hope the psychological work done has sorted you out mentally.

Plenty of living left to be done, so hopefully you can do it without such vile thoughts or intentions ruining it for you..

Once a nonce always a nonce 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin king junior said:

I think regardless of how you feel persoanly about your 2nd offence and how it came about, as a normal person it's near impossible to believe someone who has done what they have.

What you have done makes it inconceivable to forgive or even understand why and I personally really do not understand why you would come back to this forum after it all. I don't think having an open discussion with a convicted peadohpile is wise, I don't think having access to direct message on a forum that doesn't have an age limit with a convicted peadophile is wise and I cannot see how this would benefit anyone other than yourself to try and get yourself back in the speedway community.

I think for anyone to try and find a common ground with yourself or find any form of understanding is a very questionable person in my eyes and not someone I would ever want to associate with. And you can say as much as you like you'll never reoffend. But your actions have done the harm already and above anything that can be said you are an absolute danger to children.

All I read from his post was 'It was everyone else's fault' he got caught again. 

None of that s#!te made any sense at all. 

Just the typical xyz all criminals come out with:-

"I have no idea how that got there"

"??? made me do it" 

"I was waiting / going to see a mate" 

Utter tripe spouted 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

Anyhoo, as fascinating as this discussion is:blink:.

What news of Jason Garrity & his reappearance in British Speedway?

i-dont-know-5ca23c_edit_142938741189645.jpg

• Like 1

SCB,  

Nah I’m not buying it I’m afraid. If the deflection you are now trying about your second offence was remotely true there would have been grounds for an appeal or at very least a case for an incompetent solicitor to answer by not having the case thrown out by stating the offences took place while you were supposedly in prison. But that’s just relating to your second offence

I think you believe you are trying to be sincere and maybe I’m misjudging that but I don’t buy it.

I wonder if you have ever really seen the effect on victims of child abuse? I have, including my own nephew who was abused at 14. His life since has consisted of 5 serious suicide attempts, drug addition, alcohol addiction and a complete disregard for his own safety as the trauma still jumps up and tells him he is worthless. We still dread late night calls in case it’s another call advising he is in hospital after self harm more than 20 years after he was abused.

That is the effect YOU have had on even younger children. Their lives have changed forever. Whether you did it, watched it or just viewed the photos you are part of what was done to kids like my nephew and his family who saw a caring 14 year old boy who volunteered in the local hospital have his life changed overnight to satisfy the needs and voyeurism of adults who should know better

I genuinely hope your urges can be held at bay for the sake of children, but you will forgive me for saying there is not a hope in hell I can come to terms with what you have been part of or for what you have ‘been through’

• Like 4