British Speedway Forum

Prague GP`s rounds 5 and 6 Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th

Wow...

Zmarzlik and deservedly so...

Woffy to be a bit harsh has to cover inside to mid track and shouldn't be passed underneath, make your opponent go round you if they want to win,  but fair play...

The best rider in the world should be World Champ, and it looks like no Mickey Mouse scoring system will prevent that happening..

Woofy and Zmarzlik a joy to watch when they race...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Jockey wins. Sad. 

No you are sad, Zmarzlik the best rider over two rounds, get over it. What happened to your lover boy Janowski tonight? I was screaming for a Woffy win, but Zmarzlik different class. Oh forget Zmarzlik never rode for the roller coaster all kippers and curtains Poole!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Can't say he does anything for me 

but speedway really is for me 

It's not for others to tell people  what to like and appreciate 

You can't appreciate a fantastic, brilliant racer? A clean and fair racer?  Yeah if you don't understand that yeah speedway is not for you. 

• Like 1

Just now, sommelier said:

No you are sad, Zmarzlik the best rider over two rounds, get over it. What happened to your lover boy Janowski tonight? I was screaming for a Woffy win, but Zmarzlik different class. Oh forget Zmarzlik never rode for the roller coaster all kippers and curtains Poole!

Got nothing to do with it.

I was cheering Woffinden but don’t tell me Zmarzlik won that with skill. He has the fastest bikes by a mile. A jockey on them. 

Just now, full-throttle said:

I think tonight we witnessed the crowning of another 2x WC in Bartosz, absolutely stunning final ride, 

I have a feeling he is just a few too many points in front at present. 

And no doubt if the plague is still on next year the GP's will be in Poland again and Bartok will be up for his Triple Crown Plus 

That will be worth waiting for 

• Like 1

As for Pearson, my god, he bangs on about Hancock more now than when he was actually in races.  WTF was he on about with Doyle landing on his shoulder rather than head being a good thing? Speedway riders are frequently out because of collarbones.    And calling the overall title lead during a race is pointless, as Bartek showed on that final bend, how many times does he do that.  Awful commentator... as calling Tai winning a race he was not in last night shows.

1 minute ago, TheReturn said:

You can't appreciate a fantastic, brilliant racer? A clean and fair racer?  Yeah if you don't understand that yeah speedway is not for you. 

Can't say I do but that's how it is 

I appreciate Nikki Pedersen  but we are constantly told how wicked etc  he is/was

But I don't take notice of that criticism

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Got nothing to do with it.

I was cheering Woffinden but don’t tell me Zmarzlik won that with skill. He has the fastest bikes by a mile. A jockey on them. 

WELL, he didn't beat Woffy by a mile. You are hardly going to win races with the slowest bikes. Hamilton is F1 WC because he has the fastest car and as much as I don't like him personally would never doubt his driving skills.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

WELL, he didn't beat Woffy by a mile. You are hardly going to win races with the slowest bikes. Hamilton is F1 WC because he has the fastest car and as much as I don't like him personally would never doubt his driving skills.

Why have you never questioned the ex rider who posts on here about his comments on cheating? 

You seen Icarus? It is great. 

Edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Phil- why do BSI and the TV production company continue to make errors on the scores- they gave Magic 10 and Emil 9 when it is clearly the other way round.

They probably have an intern to do that particular job to save cost. One that don't don't jackrubbish about the sport.

1 minute ago, PHILIPRISING said:

F1 is simply down to the car you are driving. Stick a top ten driver in a Mercedes and they will be top three no doubt.

Stick a top rider on Zmarzliks bikes, and they will win. Swap bikes for Zmarzlik and Woffinden and the result would have been a win for Tai. The only way Zmarzlik won that was because he had the fastest bike.

My opinion of course and others will disagree.