British Speedway Forum

Torun GP 2nd - 3rd October

3 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

MESSED up the track

Worst thing is that it was fine at the start, and they have just continued to mess it up through the meeting.. 

There’s no way Zmarzlik will not be WC at the end of the meeting making the whole thing a little flat. No real drama. Zmarzlik would have to miss out in a semi and Woffinden win the final. 

Hopefully next year they revert to the normal scoring system.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

There’s no way Zmarzlik will not be WCattye end of the meeting making the whole thing flat. No real drama. Zmarzlik would have to miss out in a semi and Woffinden win the final. 

My money was always on Zmarlik from the moment the GPS were announced and six of them were in Poland

• Like 3

There’s no way Zmarzlik will not be WC at the end of the meeting making the whole thing a little flat. No real drama. Zmarzlik would have to miss out in a semi and Woffinden win the final. 

While i hope they revert to old scoring too, there's more chance of Zmarzlik missing out this year under this system 

• Like 2

Just now, waiheke1 said:

While i hope they revert to old scoring too, there's more chance of Zmarzlik missing out this year under this system 

As Pearson and Tatum have said, he would have been well clear by now...

7 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

My money was always on Zmarlik from the moment the GPS were announced and six of them were in Poland

Ain’t that the truth. Set up for him before a wheel was turned, including two GPS on his home track.

• Like 1

Ain’t that the truth. Set up for him before a wheel was turned, including two GPS on his home track.

You're a fool if you don't take advantage of it 

You surprise me. You hadn't mentioned that before, Steve!

• Haha 3