British Speedway Forum

Torun GP 2nd - 3rd October

Its an easy option though if you want everything sorted before you go and if your a bit wary of jumping into a taxi or catching local buses and trains. It would give you peace of mind knowing that the taxi driver is awaiting at arrivals all pre-paid and knows your destination.

1 hour ago, Fullmax said:

Its an easy option though if you want everything sorted before you go and if your a bit wary of jumping into a taxi or catching local buses and trains. It would give you peace of mind knowing that the taxi driver is awaiting at arrivals all pre-paid and knows your destination.

Totally agree with you, i always come out of a airport and jump in taxi. im off to Tarnow on Thursday and will do the same from Krakow airport to hotel in Tarnow

2 hours ago, Fullmax said:

If your happy paying at least double the price good for you.  :t:

• Thanks 1

Always found taxi drivers ok in Poland money wise, even had one quote me a price and then charge less when we got to our destination. There drivings another thing tho. The price from Bydgoszcz to Torun seemed expensive so we got the bus but journey wasn't too good

On 9/4/2020 at 8:02 PM, racers and royals said:

Speedway GP website have updated ticket sales info for remainder of the series, without mentioning what happens if ticket holders cannot go where tickets have already been purchased.

https://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/8502/sgp-2020-ticketing-guide

Have to say both Toruń and bsi treatment to fans is poor at best we have had one line answers from both saying tickets are still valid for Saturday and that’s it no mention of refund or rolling over till next year 

5 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Have to say both Toruń and bsi treatment to fans is poor at best we have had one line answers from both saying tickets are still valid for Saturday and that’s it no mention of refund or rolling over till next year 

It’s the same regarding the SON.Not willing to make decisions ,not taking fans arrangements into consideration.

On 9/7/2020 at 8:37 AM, Fullmax said:

I'm not sure who you booked your hotel/apartment with but we were offered  a meet and greet taxi at Bydgoszcz Airport for £66 for up to 4 people to take us to our hotel. This was with Booking.com

we flew in to Bydgoszcz several times and always took a taxi to Torun, we made a complete fixed price of 50 Euro.

Hi

I have 3 tickets for the red zone S4  sitting looking down about 10 metres after the start line.  Have been there the last 4 years, fantastic seats.

Dearest seats in the stadium. Each ticket cost £127 willing to let go at half price. 

Cheers

6 hours ago, 0849 said:

Hi

I have 3 tickets for the red zone S4  sitting looking down about 10 metres after the start line.  Have been there the last 4 years, fantastic seats.

Dearest seats in the stadium. Each ticket cost £127 willing to let go at half price. 

Cheers

a seat for £127, really.  Cardiff not that rich

16 hours ago, Hilly said:

Anybody looking to get rid of any Sat tickets, please give me a shout. Looking for either 3 or 4 if possible.

Cheers

Hi,  I have 4 tickets for the sat GP,section G,Bottom tier, Back row. Brilliant seats had the same last year. Cheers.

On 9/8/2020 at 5:04 PM, Hilly said:

Anybody looking to get rid of any Sat tickets, please give me a shout. Looking for either 3 or 4 if possible.

Cheers

I’ve some Green zone section G which is 3rd 4th bend lower tier back row and the row in front 

175zl (£35) face value 

Edited by par_darrell

• 2 weeks later...