British Speedway Forum

Wroclaw GP`s 1 and 2 Friday and Saturday 28th and 29th August

Previously every point counted towards the title. According to Bellamy to ensure the riders keep riding throughout the meeting they change it so now they don't. 

I work with kids with Severe Learning difficulties and even they would see flaws in that logic.

Edited by salty
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

I'd love Lindgren to win this now, not because I'm a fan, but just to highlight what an utter farce it is.

It will be like Crumpy and Pedersen slow racing so neither won a race..

Why do they piss about with something that doesn't need pissing about with..?

If they didn't want the rider who wins a GP doing it by scoring less than another rider who ultimately didn't win it, then just give bigger extra points in the final. .

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Coltsareus said:

A vote of thanks to Steve Shovlar for putting the SGP stream on the forum.. Its the only way I could see it. Hopefully  he will put the stream up tomorrow as well.

Thanks Steve

Always do a search on youtube for speedway gp about 10 mins before tapes up, clicking the live streams. I am watching BT myself.

Edited by Steve Shovlar