British Speedway Forum

Wroclaw GP`s 1 and 2 Friday and Saturday 28th and 29th August

6 minutes ago, Coltsareus said:

A vote of thanks to Steve Shovlar for putting the SGP stream on the forum.. Its the only way I could see it. Hopefully  he will put the stream up tomorrow as well.

Thanks Steve

Completely agree.

Very good of the BSI to put a stream on Youtube. They seem to be moving into the 21st century.

You ride your balls off scoring points head to head against every other rider in the meeting and then end up scoring less points than you already have scored...:o

And then go home with less points than someone you have already scored more than...:o

Makes sense that...:D

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Always do a search on youtube for speedway gp about 10 mins before tapes up, clicking the live streams. I am watching BT myself.

That's what I did. Unfortunately, I only got in from work a couple of minutes before the start, and missed the first race because of farting around. So, I checked on YouTube, and found a stream immediately.

Anyone know why it's not being streamed via the SGP website, as it was in previous years?

1 minute ago, mikebv said:

You ride your balls off scoring points head to head against every other rider in the meeting and then end up scoring less points than you already have scored...:o

And then go home with less points than someone you have already scored more than...:o

Makes sense that...:D

For me it's making it a little bit of a joke  but hey that's speedway for lol

• Like 2

Just now, r8gdp said:

For me it's making it a little bit of a joke  but hey that's speedway for lol

Very true...

A very simple sport seemingly ran with great difficulty by very simple people..:D

• Like 3