British Speedway Forum

BT Sport rip-off -Surprised ?

That 1.2 was on a good day, sometimes below 1. I do a check not only on Plusnet but TalkTalk and Sky etc and that’s the best I can get, 1.2. When the speedway contract with BT ends will have to see what the situation is then.

couldnt believe it when I chatted with the Openreach guys that were working in a box down below the pavement opposite my home, and they told me fast fibre was coming soon.  But it did!

Edited by OveFundinFan

Join www.sportsmania.rocks

About a Thousand sports channels around the world. HD. Plus catchup. About 30 quid for 6 months. Been a member for 6 years. 
Every sports channel you can think of except Polish ones.

BT, Sky, every Premier match in HD inc sat 3 pm kickoffs.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Join www.sportsmania.rocks

About a Thousand sports channels around the world. HD. Plus catchup. About 30 quid for 6 months. Been a member for 6 years. 
Every sports channel you can think of except Polish ones.

BT, Sky, every Premier match in HD inc sat 3 pm kickoffs.

Do the streams disappear every 30 minutes or do they last the duration of the event?

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Ouch , another year paying for BT sports (price increase in November).

What i never understand is that I have Sky Q with a mini box, the whole goes to main box which distributes it to mini box, yet they charge me twice

1 hour ago, bruno said:

My bt contracts up in November

Got a great deal with bt last month for broadband and phone, I watch GP and Moto GP via app it's free for bt customers. Just find a good deal then get in touch with bt to try and match it, remember Plusnet and EE are part of bt,

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neila said:

Got a great deal with bt last month for broadband and phone, I watch GP and Moto GP via app it's free for bt customers. Just find a good deal then get in touch with bt to try and match it, remember Plusnet and EE are part of bt,

Do you then cast it to your tv to get the bigger picture experience?

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Ok thanks for that , I've seen broadband for £20 - £25 which is a fair bit cheaper than the deal I got 18 months ago. Il look into it before I ring them

9 minutes ago, bruno said:

Ok thanks for that , I've seen broadband for £20 - £25 which is a fair bit cheaper than the deal I got 18 months ago. Il look into it before I ring them

Be sure when comparing prices you are also comparing speed. The slower you go the cheaper it will be, it’s how slow or how fast you want to go.