British Speedway Forum

British final 2020

5 hours ago, stoxworld said:

Just received confirmation email, got 2 tickets for zone K. Really pleased - good luck everyone. Can anyone tell me where Zone K is please.

I think the simple answer to that is a no, I believe the zones may have only been put in since the stock cars resumed for the wonderful social distancing rules. I would be surprised if any of us Foxhall regulars will know where we're sitting until we get there. 

Sorry I can't be more helpful. 

16 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

What's the NHS ?

Its where my wife works caring for others and where she contracted Covid 19, fortunately she recovered after a few weeks. I also had another household member get it as well. I was either lucky or was asymptomatic. 

In other words, don't ask stupid questions! 

Edited by Super Blue
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

I think the simple answer to that is a no, I believe the zones may have only been put in since the stock cars resumed for the wonderful social distancing rules. I would be surprised if any of us Foxhall regulars will know where we're sitting until we get there. 

Sorry I can't be more helpful. 

Thanks, been to Foxhall quite a few times but not since the new seating put in, was just hoping it was in the covered area on home straight, my ticket email does instruct me to go to turnstile marked "Grandstand Only".

17 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Its where my wife works caring for others and where she contracted Covid 19, fortunately she recovered after a few weeks. I also had another household member get it as well. I was either lucky or was asymptomatic. 

In other words, don't ask stupid questions! 

That went right over your head obviously...

Just now, Ringitsneck said:

Stand by for a ‘ shock entrant ‘ for the Australasian British,  but not all the top ones ,final ( rumours at Scunthorpe today from the top , if you get my drift )

Really? You were at Scunthorpe today ? I thought you were so COVID sensitive you would be in a padded cell somewhere.

If it is true, and it can’t be can it ? then it’s a disgrace.

• Like 1