British Speedway Forum

Swedish Elitserien 2020

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I am impressed with Hellstrom- Bangs whenever i see him ride- he`s only young.

Excluded in heat 3 for some reason.

*edit Indianerna submitted a protest due to his tire was marked with wrong colour.
Rider 1-5 can use 10 tires/meeting together and they are marked with a colour.
Rider 6 can use two tires/meeting and those are marked with a different colour.
Rider 7 also has two tires/meeting and those are marked with different colour compared to the ones used by rider 1-5 and rider 6.

Edited by Ghostwalker

2 hours ago, auntie doris said:

Currently watching Swedish speedway from Vetlanda...FreeSports 422.

I watched this for a few minutes - as did my 10 year old grandson. He posed the question: "How do they decide before a race starts which rider they have to follow round?"

Edited by Guest
spelling error

Lots of crashes in the first two rounds, another one in Västervik where Noel Wahlqvist crashed and fractured wrist and collarbone + a small fracture in his back. 

https://m.dagensvastervik.se/sport/speedway/e/61382/trippla-frakturer-for-noel-valdigt-trakigt/#.XzWpbReSbIg.facebook

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes it’s poor. Far worse than what we get in the U.K. where teams are better balanced. A shame but just better than nothing.

Really?

Top 2 - Poole 52, Swindon 50.

Bottom - 2 KL 31, Peterborough 20

Top 2 - KL 53, Somerset 47.

Bottom 2 -Wolves 34, Leicester 23

Top 2 - Swindon 66, Wolves 63

Bottom 2 - KL 29, Leicester 27

Top 2 - BV 64, Poole 59

Bottom 2 - Coventry 33, Leicester 21

Top 2 - Poole 66, Coventry 61

Bottom 2 - Wolves 28, Lakeside 27

And that's with a max of just 8 teams per league in some seasons and seven in others..

And the same huge difference between top and bottom goes back regularly from 2015 ad nauseam..

Before every season when the teams are known,  the 'cannon fodder' gets predicted on here, and those predictions are very rarely wrong..

Some balanced league. .:D

Due to the special circumstances this season some teams, like Indianerna, have better riders signed but they may not be available. Indianerna have also decided to
primarily focus on giving their Swedish riders ride time. In Yesterday's meeting 5 of their riders are their own products. I think we will see closer scores once more
riders become available and each team can make 7 transfers during the first 75 percent of the series.