British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2021

11 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Are we still assuming Harris, Nicholls and Andersen as well ? In my eyes that’s 4 solid riders good for 6-8 points a meeting surely? Then add in BWD maybe 

Agreed, then still have around 6 points for someone else before the young brit.

Still the average age will be around 38....

39 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Ulle will be back too

Cant see how you can have a team with Ulle in and get anywhere near the average. Unless Bjarne is being reassessed and coming in on a 8.00 average.

I do get its not all about getting near the average set out by the BSPA, but seems silly wasting points. 

Awesome job by the Panthers management. 

Fans will laugh at Peterborough now but when all the 1-7's are revealed Bjarne will look like a league leader. The league is going to be full of riders who are either old or not good enough to make it abroad along with a rising star in each team.

COVID and Poland left British Speedway bosses with a massive task just to put out a 1-7. 

I cant see Buster or Michael paying out for another race suit and another set of kevlars for KL when the rider is all kitted out and ready to go for Peterborough. 

My money is on BWD making way due to him not having a race suit or team kevlars. Cost cutting measure why pay out more money that you haven't really got when you've got riders kitted out and ready to go for Peterborough. 

Bjarne Pedersen 6.91
Michael Palm Toft 6.30
Chris Harris 6.00
Hans Andersen 5.79
Bradley Wilson-Dean 5.47
Ulrich Ostergaard 4.00

Bjarne Pedersen 6.91
Michael Palm Toft 6.30
Chris Harris 6.00
Hans Andersen 5.79
Scott Nicholls 5.36
Ulrich Ostergaard 4.00