British Speedway Forum

berwick bandits 2021

26 minutes ago, penchev said:

Don’t go then 

If they reduced the price more people may go I've got a season pass so doesn't bother me just thought it would be a good idea IMO taking you'll be going then?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

If they reduced the price more people may go I've got a season pass so doesn't bother me just thought it would be a good idea IMO taking you'll be going then?

FACT is..if you want Speedway, then be prepared to pay for it.  Expecting your promoter to put his hand in his back pocket so that you can have a

cheap night out is NOT REALISTIC.......When you go to the Pub, do you ask the Landlord to cut the price of the beer because you'd like to pay less ?

4 hours ago, East End Fan said:

FACT is..if you want Speedway, then be prepared to pay for it.  Expecting your promoter to put his hand in his back pocket so that you can have a

cheap night out is NOT REALISTIC.......When you go to the Pub, do you ask the Landlord to cut the price of the beer because you'd like to pay less ?

If the beer is watered down then yes youd hundred percent want to pay less.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, East End Fan said:

As I have already said got a season pass,so will be going,.

22 hours ago, East End Fan said:

We have national league and championship here at Berwick, why should we pay championship prices to watch the national league team? makes no sense to me

On 8/23/2021 at 8:40 AM, arnieg said:

Good for Berwick, at least they are trying to fill the hole created by Eastbourne's implosion. OK it won't satisfy everyone, but nobody is being forced to go.

I’ll give it a go, just for the novelty value, especially as it’s included as part of the season pass. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shadders said:

I’ll give it a go, just for the novelty value, especially as it’s included as part of the season pass. 

So will I.

My Northern tour itinery now reads:

Fri: Edinburgh v Poole (was Glasgow v Berwick)

Sat morning: Trip to Falkirk wheel (was Armadale v Ebne)

Sat  evng: Berwick challenge (was v Ebne x2)

Sun: Redcar v Berwick (was Newc v Ebne)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, arnieg said:

So will I.

My Northern tour itinery now reads:

Fri: Edinburgh v Poole (was Glasgow v Berwick)

Sat morning: Trip to Falkirk wheel (was Armadale v Ebne)

Sat  evng: Berwick challenge (was v Ebne x2)

Sun: Redcar v Berwick (was Newc v Ebne)

Sat morning recommend Kelpies as well  https://www.visitscotland.com/info/see-do/the-helix-home-of-the-kelpies-p889261