British Speedway Forum

E Winner league div 1 2020

The crash was so bad, and the rider clearly unconscious. No way should replays be played over and over. What if it was a fatality? I even heard someone laughing.

TV companies should show more restraint. As for Orlat, well he is clearly affected and making up the numbers. Meeting is over for Bydgoszcz.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The crash was so bad, and the rider clearly unconscious. No way should replays be played over and over. What if it was a fatality? I even heard someone laughing.

TV companies should show more restraint. As for Orlat, well he is clearly affected and making up the numbers. Meeting is over for Bydgoszcz.

I disagree, I think replays are fine no matter how bad the crash, nobody wants to riders to get injured but speedway is entertainment and crashes are part of it 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I watch Formula 1 and they show slow motion replays too without knowing if driver is ok  just watch old Kubica crash at Montreal GP. Orwat is out of the meeting.

Edited by pawel115

24 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I disagree, I think replays are fine no matter how bad the crash, nobody wants to riders to get injured but speedway is entertainment and crashes are part of it 

So you was fine about Lee Richardson crash been showed over n over again on the tragic day he died..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zlata prilba said:

So you was fine about Lee Richardson crash been showed over n over again on the tragic day he died..

I didn’t see it on the day as bizarrely I was in his former workshop in the Czech Republic at the time but I’ve seen it a few times since and as tragic and sad as it was I still watched it 

I most certainly haven’t watched Lee’s crash and never would. Neither would I watch any sport fatality clip online or nowhere else. I also have never watched darcy’s crash and never would. Crashes are part of the sport but other than catching it live, if I never of a fatality or bad injury I steer well clear. I don’t have a morbid interest in watching riders get killed or injured.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I didn’t see it on the day as bizarrely I was in his former workshop in the Czech Republic at the time but I’ve seen it a few times since and as tragic and sad as it was I still watched it 

Each to there own I suppose but I think that Sky and BT got it right in showing delayed crash replay coverage once the editing team knew that the riders were ok to a certain extent 

Edited by zlata prilba
  • Like 1

Just now, zlata prilba said:

Each to there own I suppose but I think that Sky and BT got it right in showing delayed crash coverage once the editing team knew that the riders were ok to a certain extent 

I don’t look forward to crashes but they are part of the spectacle of any motorsport and As with anything that offends you or you don’t want to see just turn away or just go and make a brew 

• Like 1

Last match of round 3 tomorrow in what should be an easy home win.

Sunday July 26th Ostrow v Daugavpils start time 1pm UK time  N Sport

Links

http://spedway.ucoz.lv/

http://www.maniak.tv/mk7  TBC

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-2.html

https://daddylive.live/embed/stream-75.php

Edited by racers and royals

Teams confirmed in Ostrow

Arged Malesa TŻ Ostrovia:
9. Grzegorz Walasek
10. Tomasz Gapiński
11. Adrian Cyfer