British Speedway Forum

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2020

Always good to compare the no 1 Speedway bookie in the country with so called opposition( BET 365 in this case.) The comparison is Bet 365`s higher/lower/ exact market and i have taken the exact figure along with my centre spread- Bet 365 only bet 20 heats and their`s actually add up to 121( instead of 120 !) whereas mine adds up to the total point figure of 126.

R/R                                         Bet 365

Madsen                                                                         13                                              12

Zmarzlik                                                                        13                                              12

Laguta                                                                           10                                              11

Michelsen                                                                     10                                              10

Pedersen                                                                       8                                                10

Lambert                                                                         8                                                10

Woryna                                                                           8                                                6

Smektala                                                                        8                                                7

Kasprzak                                                                        7                                                7

Mikik                                                                               7                                                6

MJJ                                                                                7                                                 7

Ljung                                                                              7                                                 8

Huckenbeck                                                                  6                                                4

Bellego                                                                           6                                                3

Kudriashov                                                                    4                                                3

(Lebedevs ) VOID                                                         (4)                         LAHTI         5 

So in summarising Bet 365 think Laguta, Pedersen , Lambert and Ljung will do better then i think they will

and Woryna, Huckenbeck and Bellego will do worse !!!!                     

Edited by racers and royals

When one gets 4 centre spreads correct- Kasprzak,Bellego,Michelsen and Woryna with a further 3 within the spread- Madsen,  Milik and Kudriashov the bookie should have done reasonably well !!!!

however Pedersen and Lambert killed me !!!!   24 took part and   20     move on to round 2 at Bydgoszcz next Wednesday July 8th

Leaderboard after round 1

Mark  £1700

Red flag  £ 1550

Grand central  £1550

Terry  £1550

Najjer  £1050

Racers and Royals  £1050

Susans 1 £800

R8gdp  £800

Psycho 3a  £750

Shrewsbury Wolf £700

Dave Rowe £700

teabody 279  £650

False Dawn  £ 500

Col  £450

Forsberg  £450

London Racer  £400

Full-throttle  £360

Robbie B  £300

Mickthemuppet  £200

Soupy  £100

WE LOSE

Hilly  NIL

Keir Starmer fan  - £100

Paddy the rebel  - £200

iand  - £200

I will lick my wounds and put the Bydgoszcz spread up later tonight.

Edited by racers and royals

Given myself a good talking to and i`m coming out fighting

Spread for round 2  Bydgoszcz Wednesday July 8th start time 6 pm UK time live on Eurosport 2

Madsen   12 - 14

Sayfutdinov  12 - 14

Pedersen  10 - 12

Lambert 10 - 12

Michelsen  9 - 11

G Laguta  7 - 9

Smektala  7 - 9

Woryna  7 - 9

Bellego  6 - 8

MJJ 5 - 7

Kasprzak  5 - 7

Lahti  5 - 7

Milik  5 - 7

Ljung  4 - 6

Huckenbeck  3 - 5

Kudriashov  3 - 5

Just how many points did Kudriashov cost me last round?  Riding to far wide in his last ride to gift Ljung is only points of the night?

Sayfutdinov 150 more.
Bellego 100 less.
Ljung 100 less.