British Speedway Forum

Extraleague 2020 odds

16 hours ago, Najjer said:

Missed a trick here as I’ve just checked and this is no longer available.... and I didn’t place the bet before! Getting top 3 out of 7 teams would of been easy money too

They also have the book open till 18.00 24th Oct ,so you can make a fortune on Monday.!!!! Obviously a mistake. Dont know the maximum stake they let you have, but there was good money to be won on their Odds In a lot of matches this season for serious speedway betting fans.At the end of the day they say the bookies always win though.

49 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

They also have the book open till 18.00 24th Oct ,so you can make a fortune on Monday.!!!! Obviously a mistake. Dont know the maximum stake they let you have, but there was good money to be won on their Odds In a lot of matches this season for serious speedway betting fans.At the end of the day they say the bookies always win though.

I usually only bet stakes between £15 and £25 or so for abit of fun, but ended the season £400 up especially after the balls up they made on the Bydgoszcz match in the last match of the season... so could of been worse! 

Gutted to have missed Russia each way now though!

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I usually only bet stakes between £15 and £25 or so for abit of fun, but ended the season £400 up especially after the balls up they made on the Bydgoszcz match in the last match of the season... so could of been worse! 

Gutted to have missed Russia each way now though!

Who suggested the EW probably got sacked.:rolleyes:

Often wonder just how big their market is on Speedway Betting.Hard to sayIMO.

7 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I'm only placing team bets.

Avoiding individual rider bets because of team riding. 2nd & 3rd is better than 1st and 4th. Plus the U21 can come in at any stage.

This is why I think Lambert -5 over Milik could be a good’un. I can’t see Lambert being replaced and Milik just isn’t very good!

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

This is why I think Lambert -5 over Milik could be a good’un. I can’t see Lambert being replaced and Milik just isn’t very good!

Hefty handicap but I think Lambo will do it. I think Team GB -7 vs. Czech's is a better bet though.

Milik at those GP's in Prague was pathetic tbh. Abysmal in Poland all year as well. I would take on the Czech's on every bet available tonight. Whipping boys imo.

Edited by KingoftheTrack