British Speedway Forum

Extraleague 2020 odds

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

4 transfer period dates have been set for the Extraleague this season

- June 29 - July 3
- July 20 - July 24
- August 17 - August 21
- September 14 - September 18

Thanks for the info... Do you also know the rules based on tactical rides in the Polish leagues? Thanks... They seem to be able to take as many as they want as long as they're a certain amount down?

10 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Thanks for the info... Do you also know the rules based on tactical rides in the Polish leagues? Thanks... They seem to be able to take as many as they want as long as they're a certain amount down?

Yes 6 down after heat 4 - 1 each but can`t replace 6 or 7 ( 14,15) whose rides are protected apart from when 6 down - 1 (reserve) can replace the other. T/S are allowed in 14 and 15 and you often see the same 2 riders doing both.

Edited by racers and royals

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes 6 down after heat 4 - 1 each but can`t replace 6 or 7 ( 14,15) whose rides are protected apart from when 6 down - 1 (reserve) can replace the other. T/S are allowed in 14 and 15 and you often see the same 2 riders doing both.

So in theory all of a teams top 5 could take a tactical ride? I know that sounds daft, but it could happen?

5 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

So in theory all of a teams top 5 could take a tactical ride? I know that sounds daft, but it could happen?

I suppose so but all 5 probably would have had to have a strange match- good, cr&p, good, cr&p and then good.:D

ZG used 4 on Monday against Czestochowa.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I suppose so but all 5 probably would have had to have a strange match- good, cr&p, good, cr&p and then good.:D

ZG used 4 on Monday against Czestochowa.

Yes, it would have to be one weird meeting... But it's not against the rules :P

Thanks for all the info... Really enjoying this Polish stuff :t: Even better if you're there...

For the first meeting

Leszno -14, they dispatched of Wroclaw a slightly better side, in my opinion by 16 points the other night

Laguta and Hampel both over 7, 5 rides each should cover that

Zager -3 over Lidesy, Lidsey wont get a point or more than 2 rides Hopefully Matej can get 3rd place in each of his rides

Hampel +1 over Pawlicki

Pawlicki under 10, at 17/10 as he was pretty woeful against Wroclaw hopefully he doesn't score well this afternoon 

15 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

For the first meeting

Leszno -14, they dispatched of Wroclaw a slightly better side, in my opinion by 16 points the other night

Laguta and Hampel both over 7, 5 rides each should cover that

Zager -3 over Lidesy, Lidsey wont get a point or more than 2 rides Hopefully Matej can get 3rd place in each of his rides

Hampel +1 over Pawlicki

Pawlicki under 10, at 17/10 as he was pretty woeful against Wroclaw hopefully he doesn't score well this afternoon 

Agree re -14 Leszno but my reasoning as well as your point was that Piotr Pawlicki wouldn't be as bad again either.

Laguta and Hampel likely to get 6 rides but don't trust Hampel although the track holds no fears.

Done the Home team  double at 11/4 to cover the handicap. 

13 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Surely Zmarzlik+1 Vs woryna is a cracking bet thought it was a mistake tbh.

Think it`s a mistake that you think it`s a mistake :D No R/R for Gorzow, whereas Rybnik probably have it for Lebedevs, therefore Woryna probably 7 rides against Bartosz`s 5

24 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Think it`s a mistake that you think it`s a mistake :D No R/R for Gorzow, whereas Rybnik probably have it for Lebedevs, therefore Woryna probably 7 rides against Bartosz`s 5

Ah ryt cheers