British Speedway Forum

Extraleague 2020 odds

My picks for the first meeting

Laguta over 8

Laguta over Kasprzak

Zmarzlik over 14 

Thomsen over 9

Michelsen over 9

The handicap of +/- 4 for Lublin is a little too close for me to take a punt, although I do think Lublin should run out 48-42 winners of the meeting

Barring injury both Zmarzlik and Thomsen are guaranteed 6 rides each

I predict the league table will finish

1. Leszno

2. Czestochowa

3. Wroclaw

4. Zielona Gora

5. Gorzow

6. Grudziadz

7. Lublin

8. Rybnik

Probably gonna be miles off by the end of the season... Top 2 very close and so are Gorzow (My team) and Grudziadz imo... Top 4 pretty obvious imo.

19 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I predict the league table will finish

1. Leszno

2. Czestochowa

3. Wroclaw

4. Zielona Gora

5. Gorzow

6. Grudziadz

7. Lublin

8. Rybnik

Probably gonna be miles off by the end of the season... Top 2 very close and so are Gorzow (My team) and Grudziadz imo... Top 4 pretty obvious imo.

1 Czestochowa  and  2 Leszno  for me- Czestochowa at 5/2 are much better value than Evens for Leszno.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

1 Czestochowa  and  2 Leszno  for me- Czestochowa at 5/2 are much better value than Evens for Leszno.

Agree, it's going to be really tight between the two... I just think Leszno's reserves are much better... Miskowiak is a very good rider but Kubera has him beat imo and Szymon Szlauderbach and Mateusz Swidnicki are so evenly matched...

I like Czestochowa 'top 3' Doyle, Freddie and Leon better than Leszno's 'top 3' Piotr, Emil and Janusz... But I think Brady Kurtz and Smektala are better than Pawel Przedpelski and Rune Holta...

I think Leszno's squad is a little deeper too, they have Lidsey as a number 8 and Kacper Pludra who is a very good young Pole also whereas Czestochowa don't have a lot beyond their top 7

Leszno JUST edge it imo... But time will tell :) Will be interesting...

Just want to ask... What is the rules regarding transfers? Can any team snap up the likes of the Holders whenever they want to? Just started really getting into the Polish scene last year tbh...

7 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Just want to ask... What is the rules regarding transfers? Can any team snap up the likes of the Holders whenever they want to? Just started really getting into the Polish scene last year tbh...

4 transfer period dates have been set for the Extraleague this season

- June 29 - July 3
- July 20 - July 24
- August 17 - August 21
- September 14 - September 18

• Like 1