British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague 2020

30 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Last race he did. Other 3 were perfectly fine.

Not for me. He had a decent win but that was it. Lindback is another in the same category as Kasprzak and Zagar. Come with the ‘big star’ status but way too flakey and can rarely be relied upon to bring up the goods when you need them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Not for me. He had a decent win but that was it. Lindback is another in the same category as Kasprzak and Zagar. Come with the ‘big star’ status but way too flakey and can rarely be relied upon to bring up the goods when you need them.

agree regarding Kasprzak and Lindback, but think Zager is more consistent and really is just past his best.

14 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t know where Trees watches his Speedway,but he is very hard to please.Didnt find much wrong with that action.:rolleyes:

Think "Trees" is a she (if we can still use gender pro nouns):D, and follows Kings Lynn, so watches the gate and go fest in the clay at Saddlebow Road's stock car track.. ;)

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Not for me. He had a decent win but that was it. Lindback is another in the same category as Kasprzak and Zagar. Come with the ‘big star’ status but way too flakey and can rarely be relied upon to bring up the goods quand you need them.

I don't disagree with your overall point, but IMO his first 3 rides today were OK.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:25 AM, iainb said:

Is Hans Andersen still owed £50,000 by a previous Peterborough promotion?

Didn't Lambert used to wear one of those inflatable crash suits? I don't know if he still does... may explain his lean look?

I'm sure he did wear the inflatable jacket.He has been pretty trim for a couple of years now.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Think "Trees" is a she (if we can still use gender pro nouns):D, and follows Kings Lynn, so watches the gate and go fest in the clay at Saddlebow Road's stock car track.. ;)

Don't bring my track into it, we're talking "perfect" Polish league speedway lol

2 hours ago, Falubaz said:

This is speedway not chess...

It's ok when the other rider doesn't fall off I suppose, not keen on the move though, it's dirty in my eyes, seen it end in tears many times ....

Edited by Trees