British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague 2020

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Rybnik have borrowed Gorzow junior Kamil Nowacki  and he could start in tonight`s match.

Is that a 'one night only deal' akin to the way British Speedway shares riders on a whim or, (hopefully), it means he cannot ride for anyone else this year..?

The only thing Mickey Mouse about Polish Speedway should be ZG's race kevlars, so let's hope it stays that way.. 

Just now, mikebv said:

Is that a 'one night only deal' akin to the way British Speedway shares riders on a whim or, (hopefully), it means he cannot ride for anyone else this year..?

The only thing Mickey Mouse about Polish Speedway should be ZG's race kevlars, so let's hope it stays that way.. 

No he`s there for a while- the only matches he can`t be considered for are against his parent club Gorzow.

• Like 1

I didn't realise I'd managed to capture this image, but I did. 
I don't think Freddie will be using this frame again.....

2020 06 22a Freddie Lingren's bike.png

1 minute ago, crescent girl said:

Crowd are noticeably more socially-distanced, and more wearing masks -- is it possible the authorities were watching TV yesterday, and issued a warning?

Could be that Grudziadz are more serious about policing it- there was concern on their part prior to the match about not being able to accommodate anywhere near the 25% allowed. 

6 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Crowd are noticeably more socially-distanced, and more wearing masks -- is it possible the authorities were watching TV yesterday, and issued a warning?

It is also noticeably more than 25% of their allowed crowd, I would guess around 50% + the only really empty part of the stadium is going into the 3rd bend and that’s for away supporters 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

8 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

It is also noticeably more than 25% of their allowed crowd 

Exactly what I thought..

The back straight looks around half full..

Cant believe they would close other sections to just use certain areas, as this would create congestion, so can only presume a 'few more' than 25%.

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Exactly what I thought..

The back straight looks around half full..

Cant believe they would close other sections to just use certain areas, as this would create congestion, so can only presume a 'few more' than 25%.

There is also an empty section coming out of 4th bend which is where the ultras(nutters) go 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

There is also an empty section coming out of 4th bend which is where the ultras(nutters) go 

A bit strange..

Seems home and back straight in use..

Creates atmosphere I suppose.. 

And maybe spreads a virus or two..:o

Great opening lap in heat five..

Cant beat Polish speedway for commitment..

Proper 'everything depends on this' team sport..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Yes it`s a private group  but you can ask to join.

Think it’s now been made invisible to Facebook so that they don’t get swamped with invites.

4 hours ago, Kedavra said:

Who do I ask if there is no page with that name when I search for it?

You may need to get added by a Facebook member now who already is a member.

plus you need to be a friend of that person.

im watching it on the group page now.

Dont mess about do they?

Batch.  Last then replaced..

No hiding place/job for the season over there in Poland..

Dont cut it and you are out..

Must have a positive impact mentally to those young Poles who come through the system..

Truly survival of the fittest...

Meaning as they progress they truly know what pressure is..

Great to see Robert Lambert more than holding his own in World Class company in the last two meetings..

Will do him a world of good testing himself and proving himself worthy of the chance.. 

• Like 1