British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague 2020

30 minutes ago, Mark said:

Part of watching sport is the potential for teams to lose or at least have a real battle.   That does not happen at Lezsno, it must be boring to watch home matches.

It’s hardly their fault that the opposition are not good enough.If they keep winning the a League though, that’s a different story.Like I said in an earlier Post there are some better Teams on paper,but it’s on track that matters.

Just now, Fromafar said:

It’s hardly their fault that the opposition are not good enough.If they keep winning the a League though, that’s a different story.Like I said in an earlier Post there are some better Teams on paper,but it’s on track that matters.

Who said it was anyones fault.   I didn't.    I said it was boring as a spectacle to watch the home team win every match with ease.  Lezsno are to dominant.   Speedway is a boring sport when one team is much better than the other with races won by the end of the first lap.    Two teams better matched produce better racing.    I hope the other semi gives is some good racing

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

Who said it was anyones fault.   I didn't.    I said it was boring as a spectacle to watch the home team win every match with ease.  Lezsno are to dominant.   Speedway is a boring sport when one team is much better than the other with races won by the end of the first lap.    Two teams better matched produce better racing.    I hope the other semi gives is some good racing

I know you didn’t say it was anyone’s fault, what I am saying is the opposition are not good enough, that’s not LESNO’s fault.What I'm saying Is there are better Teams on paper but don’t perform on track!!

2 minutes ago, Hawks6991 said:

My son is working in Wroclaw for a few months and decided to go tonight - I can’t repeat the language in the text that he just sent me!!  Let’s just say he’s very unhappy!!

Judging by the shouting over the pits he is not the only one 

3 minutes ago, Hawks6991 said:

My son is working in Wroclaw for a few months and decided to go tonight - I can’t repeat the language in the text that he just sent me!!  Let’s just say he’s very unhappy!!

not surprised i dont understand much polish but got the translation the crowd were fuming when it was announced