British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague 2020

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

More absolute garbage Polish speedway. Don’t they have good meetings this year? No passing too dry track and a team that is just strong enough for the lower division.

Depends what you’re looking for. I’ve quite enjoyed this and think it’s been decent. Not amazing but decent.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

More absolute garbage Polish speedway. Don’t they have good meetings this year? No passing too dry track and a team that is just strong enough for the lower division.

British league is far superior. It actually helped me to fight insomnia

Edited by Falubaz
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Depends what you’re looking for. I’ve quite enjoyed this and think it’s been decent. Not amazing but decent.

Well you have set yourself low standards then. That was absolute crap. 

As someone who has watched Polish speedway since the days of being sent cds every week from a friend in Gorzow in 2000 I can’t think of another season that has been as bad.

I hope the second meeting is better than this. Let’s be honest it can’t really be much worse.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As someone who has watched Polish speedway since the days of being sent cds every week from a friend in Gorzow in 2000 I can’t think of another season that has been as bad.

I hope the second meeting is better than this. Let’s be honest it can’t really be much worse.

My standards are watching British Speedway at Somerset. The track today actually reminded me of watching a meeting at Poole minus the bumps.

Like I said, it was decent In my eyes. Judging by the reactions to my post compared to yours, people tend to agree with me.

Edited by Najjer

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s a bit better than standing about while they repair safety fences and waiting for ambulance to arrive at the track in GB,which is the norm the last few years.Tracks do seem to be a bit slicker this year though.

• Like 1