British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague 2020

I really like the look of Lublin and they’re in a good run of form. Zagar was abit ropey in the first few weeks but he’s been quality for a number of weeks now along with Michelson and Laguta, who has been sensational. I don’t know anything about Miesac except he’s 50% out of control and 50% lunatic, seems to score score points though! I really rate Lampart and Trofimov at the bottom end too - Trofimov is always in the mix and a fast starter too. 

They could be spoilers come the end of the season, especially if Hampel fancies it and makes a few starts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

I really like the look of Lublin and they’re in a good run of form. Zagar was abit ropey in the first few weeks but he’s been quality for a number of weeks now along with Michelson and Laguta, who has been sensational. I don’t know anything about Miesac except he’s 50% out of control and 50% lunatic, seems to score score points though! I really rate Lampart and Trofimov at the bottom end too - Trofimov is always in the mix and a fast starter too. 

They could be spoilers come the end of the season, especially if Hampel fancies it and makes a few starts.

Miesac is 'entertaining' to watch..

Not sure his fellow riders always think its 'entertaining' to race with him..:D

A rider you would prefer to have on your side I would suggest..

He 'disappeared' for a few years after a promising junior career and came back several years ago now with new equipment and an attitude of some unfinished business..

Worked his way up to HL level over there in the past three years..

Always worth watching his races...

If he did lose money when Nicki P stopped I am sure he will have let him know..

A 'cardinal sin' amongst riders over there, but is sometimes used as a 'getting your own back' ploy if the rider running last feels that the rider in third, now behind his team mate, has 'done him' to gain that position..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

completely agree, def top 4 no probs, v good at home and a few riders capable away, reserves never outclassed either

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Think someone needs to sit him down and have a chat with him if he wants to make it to the top of the sport.
Just seems to lack that professionalism off the track compared to the likes of woffy and lambert. Needs to screw the head a bit if he wants to get to that level imo.

Woffy likes a bit of motoX & has a nice KTM to prove it.

23 hours ago, racers and royals said:
Price of ticket: 50 zł
Cost of hiring of aerial work platform: 60-65 zł per hour!

What a waste of 180zl then... It was a tough watch from the top of my settee :rofl:

• Like 1

Friday`s teams

Wroclaw v Rybnik

Wroclaw

9 Janowski

10 Panicz

11 Drabik

12 Fricke

13 Woffinden

14 Liska

15 Chugunov

Rybnik 

1 Woryna

2 Szczepaniak

3 Lebedevs

4 Batchelor

5 Milik

6 Tudiez

7 Nowacki

8 ( Lambert) not announced

Zielona Gora v Lublin

Zielona Gora

9 Lindback

10 Vaculik

11 Protasiewicz

12 MJJ

13 Dudek

14 Pawliczak

15 Krakowiak

Lublin

1 Miesiac

2 G Laguta

3 Zagar

4 Hampel

5 Michelsen

6 Lampart

7 Trofymov

Edited by racers and royals

Result of the mass testing of the Rybnik and Leszno riders, mechanics and team management- from the Extraleague website.

Result (from the Extraleague website ) One positive result of the COVID-19 genetic test per 60 people tested after the PGG ROW Rybnik - FOGO Unia Leszno game in PGE Ekstraliga concerns a mechanic of one of the PGG ROW Rybnik players. However, the games of PGE Ekstraliga will be continued, because the mechanic has not had any contact with anyone since PGE Ekstraliga introduced a special crisis procedure - isolation and tests.

• Thanks 1

Finally getting chance to watch Lublin v Grudziadz.  One question, we've seen enough of this to judge now,.  Most out of form rider: MJJ, Lindback, Buczkowski or Fricke?

Sunday`s teams 

Czestochowa v Leszno

Czestochowa

9 Holta

10 Doyle

11 Lindgren

12 Przedpelski

13 Madsen

14 Swidnicki

15 Miskowiak

Leszno 

1 Sayfutdinov