British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague 2020

Just now, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Pedo giving up when last for a 2nd time tonight.  Feel sorry for Miesiac who loses money 

Annoys the hell out of me, you try to the chequered flag no matter what or get out of the game, I glad the Lublin fans boo and whistle at him, it’s shameful 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Gorzow v Czestochowa will be replayed if Gorzow ever finish the Electrical work- Gorzow are saying that they cannot run on the re-arranged date for the postponed Wroclaw match of Tuesday July 28th. They are talking about August 9th before stadium will be available. They are a joke !!!

I think there is something else at play here, you can rent mobile generator lorries with way more power than is needed to power gorzow stadium for speedway and a team of good sparky’s would have that stadium’s electric room rewired in 2 weeks maximum, I smell a rat 

12 hours ago, screm said:

Correct, that`ll be the bike he reported as stolen recently, might be regretting it being recovered now

Think someone needs to sit him down and have a chat with him if he wants to make it to the top of the sport.
Just seems to lack that professionalism off the track compared to the likes of woffy and lambert. Needs to screw the head a bit if he wants to get to that level imo.

• Like 1

We only have the 3 E winner Div 1  matches( 2 today and 1 tomorrow) and the SEC on Wednesday and Thursday( see separate threads) before next weekends round 7 action.

Friday July 24th Wroclaw v Rybnik programme starts 4.45pm 1st race 5pm Eleven Sport 1 and Freesport ( 5pm)

Friday July 24th Zielona Gora v Lublin programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm Eleven Sport 1 and  Premier Sport 2( 7.30pm)

Sunday July 26th Grudziadz v Gorzow programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm N sport and Premier Sport 2 ( 3.30pm)

Sunday July 26th Czestochowa v leszno programme starts 6pm 1st race 6.15pm N sport and Premier Sport  2 (6.15pm)

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1