British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague 2020

5 minutes ago, ShrewsburyWolf said:

Hearing rumours that the Czestochowa/Gorzow meeting wont be happening today. Not sure on reasons. 

Sportowe Fakty report they're fighting to recover from the track being flooded.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/896033/zuzel-na-wlokniarzu-zalalo-stadion-tor-i-park-maszyn-byly-pod-woda-hit-ze-stala-

Saw this pic on twitter.

Tweet said

The inhabitants of Gorzów have proof that flooding the track in Częstochowa is a big fake. At eight o'clock in the morning the surface was muddy and the grasslands were dry. As evidence, a hole was dug in the turf. I wonder what the PGE Ekstraliga authorities will do with it. We are facing a major scandal

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HenryW said:

Wow. I didn't see that one coming. 

I wonder what the problem was.

It appears that the track story is being doubted, as per the Twitter story posted by KingofTheTrack and that Cieslak's departure may be directly linked. The TV pictures will reveal a great deal, I suspect. 

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Saw this pic on twitter.

Tweet said

The inhabitants of Gorzów have proof that flooding the track in Częstochowa is a big fake. At eight o'clock in the morning the surface was muddy and the grasslands were dry. As evidence, a hole was dug in the turf. I wonder what the PGE Ekstraliga authorities will do with it. We are facing a major scandal

Is that where Moley lIves that used to work Kelvin's Moleycam camera...

Edit: Just been informed it's his East European cousin. ..

'Poley'....

I'll get me coat. .:D

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Czestochowa website saying an announcement will be made before tonights meeting ....

Changing the opening hours of the stadium gates. We invite you from 19:30

Important announcement before today's match between Eltrox Włókniarz Częstochowa and Moje Bermuda Stal Gorzów. The gates of the stadium will open at 19:30 . See you soon!

Edited by MAN ON THE TERRACE