British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague 2020

11 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

That's what it's all about ain't? If you can't have a little argy bargy here and there what's the point.

Ove Fundin didn't win 5 world titles without argeybargeeist tactics, nor B Briggs his 4

Nikki is just following in their footsteps

If you look at it that way you might sleep easier at night and enjoy your speedway more 

If you know what I mean, speak to so :rolleyes:

Bloody he'll Mr Clement ove fundin how old are you lol . Lots on here would nt have been a twincle their fathers eyes when he was about 

10 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Good move from the manager to keep Bjerre in, many would have tac swapped for Nicki.

Spot on, well said..

Some balloon the post before had called their manager an idiot for not bringing Nicki P in...:D

1 minute ago, r8gdp said:

Bloody he'll Mr Clement ove fundin how old are you lol . Lots on here would nt have been a twincle their fathers eyes when he was about 

I never saw him ride to be honest, just missed him as I started going in 1971

I just mentioned those 2 names to confuse the masses ;) 

2 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

It’s a shame for grudiadz that Laguta doesn’t fancy it tonight, his form tonight is the difference between them winning and losing 

It is because it's been a good meeting and they could have won it if he performed and they still might

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Spot on, well said..

Some balloon the post before had called their manager an idiot for not bringing Nicki P in...:D

Ah but, you could argue that Nicki would have shoved Dudek wide to give Grudziadz a 5-1.

Ah, the if's and but's eh.
If my auntie had b**lls she'd me my uncle.

• Haha 2

Poor last race not in keeping with the rest of the races, but not a bad  meeting overall. Best I've seen of these Polish meetings

I am sure MJJ's biggest fan will be on soon to tell us all about how good he is..

As soon as they log off from their current name obviously and sign in with one of their other ones.. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The main thing is everyone got through it with no injuries  think the track was worse than it looked on tv  Nicki picked up some grip running wide filled in race over .

Just a thought the countries in the world that suffer from droughts should adopt speedway as a national sport problem solved  lol 

13 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

The main thing is everyone got through it with no injuries  think the track was worse than it looked on tv  Nicki picked up some grip running wide filled in race over .

Just a thought the countries in the world that suffer from droughts should adopt speedway as a national sport problem solved  lol 

Don’t the riders were struggling to ride the track, it was if you got behind behind very difficult to pass without getting filled in. Lindback is shocking so far this season.Nicki just decided he had enough never went far enough or near enough the others to get filled in.Imo

Edited by Fromafar