British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, sommelier said:

think you should pm me you idiot with a reply like that

Why? Its as if your after suck up messages .

Who cares how much you sponsor riders. Its like your trying to seek attention. 

i have no reason to PM you , i couldnt careless if you sponsor a rider or not. 

3 hours ago, stevehone said:

to be fair, anyone that's putting that much money into riders deserves some respect

Theres putting money into riders and theres showing off on here about it. Its not the first time he has done it on here and wont be the last. 

1 hour ago, sommelier said:

Yes it even tells me what time it was sent!

That doesn't mean you've used the correct email address to send it to or confirm that Dan has picked up your email either.

I would suggest following it up via his social media channel where you would be much more likely to get a reply and resolve what could be a simple misunderstanding.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Najjer said:

That doesn't mean you've used the correct email address to send it to or confirm that Dan has picked up your email either.

I would suggest following it up via his social media channel where you would be much more likely to get a reply and resolve what could be a simple misunderstanding.

I am on my third email address...

I honestly couldn't tell you the name to the first one I used, never mind the password...

I presume emails are still sent to it...

My wife uses my other one for ordering off the internet but I haven't been on there for 3 years at least...

Plenty of people will change email addresses from time to time yet still recieve lots of messages to the one they no longer open..

Personal websites usually have a direct email, or even a mobile of either the person themselves or whoever is managing their website, so usually a close associate.

If all else fails, then maybe contact a riders club, every club has an email contact with some personal ones, who would be more than pleased I would think to see their man gain some better kit through sponsorship..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Yep, I’d have thought if you really want to sponsor a rider you’d exhaust every avenue of communication before giving up and calling him out. 

I also believe that a postal service is still available via the "Royal Mail" whereby you send hard copy correspondence...

And failing that, some have even trained pigeons to deliver messages tied to their legs on their behalf..:D

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

I’m still currently waiting on a email from them to even apply for a refund. Have you got a email that I could contact them on about it? 

The email telling you it was cancelled had the details.

To receive a refund E-mail: Speedway @img.com   and include your order  number (order no for tickets).Takes between 30-45 days.

I applied on 23 sept and received it this week.

Edited by Fromafar

12 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

The email telling you it was cancelled had the details.

To receive a refund E-mail: Speedway @img.com   and include your order  number (order no for tickets).Takes between 30-45 days.

I applied on 23 sept and received it this week.

Thank you very much. May of been a idiot and deleted that email by mistake without realising.

Edited by Mr Blobby

12 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Thank you very much. May of been a idiot and deleted that email by mistake without realising.

I only received my email just over a week ago so there`s still a chance that yours hasn't been sent yet. As previously mentioned the email gives you the chance of a refund if you include your order reference number, you then get a reply saying there will be a delay to responding to any emails.

Hope you get sorted soon.

2 hours ago, screm said:

I only received my email just over a week ago so there`s still a chance that yours hasn't been sent yet. As previously mentioned the email gives you the chance of a refund if you include your order reference number, you then get a reply saying there will be a delay to responding to any emails.

Money is better is there bank than your bank.   BSI can't have received too many requests for refunds.   It's terrible how they treat customers.

2 hours ago, screm said:

Yeah received that email yesterday, cheers.

15 hours ago, screm said:

I did not get a specific E-mail for refunds, the information was in the E-mail telling you it had been cancelled ,they also said you would get further information confirming new date and that you would have the option for a refund if you wanted one.!! I suggest your re -read the EMail regarding cancellation ,apart from length of time I have had no problem getting a refund.!!

Edited by Fromafar