British Speedway Forum

Swindon Robins 2020

1 hour ago, thecoombdog said:

Have a great Christmas Sid and the same goes to all my fellow Robins fans (even that miserable sod DC!)

DC seems to be in a very positive mood these days  coombdog, very hopeful that the Budgies can do well.I can't wait to be honest and everything crossed that young Anders can be on the pace i love local riders being a fixture in the Budgies team.

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

DC seems to be in a very positive mood these days  coombdog, very hopeful that the Budgies can do well.I can't wait to be honest and everything crossed that young Anders can be on the pace i love local riders being a fixture in the Budgies team.

Yeah there is nothing to be afraid of when you look at other teams. If the top 4 ride to form then we only need a bit of improvement from the other 3 and we will be ok. Hopefully they are patient with Rowe.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Merry Christmas peeps if you see someone wearing this around Old Town  give me a shout Ho Ho Ho 

s-l300 (1).jpg

Why, has someone nicked it?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Will Swindon do what they did last year and open late in April or go early and go back to the traditional late March.???

Hopefully late again. Can't see why people want to be standing there in mid March when it's freezing cold and then have loads of blank weeks in the summer. 

• Like 5