British Speedway Forum

Swindon Robins 2020

32 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

In the Southbrook today. Had a couple of drinks with a Czech rider. Don't follow foreign speedway but apparently he's an under 21 rider?

Living it up today then Coombers?

On 11/28/2019 at 9:33 PM, DC2 said:

All three of these appear to be PL 4 pointers:

Wells 7.05 CL,

Jordan Stewart 5.74 CL,

Jonas Jeppesen has never achieved an average.

You may take the view that the bottom two are young improvers that will be more successful than Lampart in making their mark in the 1 to 5, but I think Wells is the better bet.

Having said that, I’d be happy if we got either of the youngsters as an asset.

Think it will be Anders Rowe followed by Adam & then makes us wait fir the last rider that no one knows yet.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Living it up today then Coombers?

Had a few mate!!! Head don't feel too good today. It's a struggle now I've hit 40!! You will probably need a few to today to numb the pain of Everton getting a mauling!!!

Now I'm sober I have realised that I was actually chatting to Rosco's new cleaner who is Czech and called Jan. Silly me. 

• Haha 2

Well done to the Robins for coming on board in the new Southern Consortium of Poole, Somerset, Eastbourne and Swindon to offer the 4 club's season ticket holders a £5 discount at all qualifying meetings.

Rosco and Lee clearly know that all the best racing is going to be in the Championship in 2020!!! (ps. I am joking):rofl::t::rolleyes:;)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Well done to the Robins for coming on board in the new Southern Consortium of Poole, Somerset, Eastbourne and Swindon to offer the 4 club's season ticket holders a £5 discount at all qualifying meetings.

Rosco and Lee clearly know that all the best racing is going to be in the Championship in 2020!!! (ps. I am joking):rofl::t::rolleyes:;)

We’ve taken pity on all those little clubs who won’t otherwise get the chance to see the Champions.  :)

21 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I can see the benefit for Poole, Eastbourne and Somerset supporters to see cheaper PL speedway but can’t see many Swindon supporters being interested IMHO.

• Like 1