British Speedway Forum

Kent Kings 2020?

1 hour ago, SFTGNigel said:

Still with a 6:30pm start, I presume? 

Yup, 6.30 start - 8.30 finish.

Doubt Kent will ever be able to get planning to change the times for Monday-Thursday meetings (they have planning to run until 9.15 on Fridays for Premier league),  I think it was this that scuppered plans to go into the Premier league as TV would require a 7.30 start time.

4 hours ago, speedwaysliders said:

Nice signing but still not on their official website!!! What is there is Len Silver has made a profit every year hes been there 7 years .Im sure a lot of people should get out there and seek his advice on things.

Low nl wages and a blue grove track, going to be alot different this year with wages alone but am sure len knows what he is doing

Signing Scott Nicholls makes all kinds of sense for both rider and club, for the rider its reasonably local to his Brighton home and a Monday track which leaves the SGP Saturday`s empty to he can do his BT job. For the club Nicholls will be a good scorer both home and away, and if he is made captain great for the younger riders like Drew Kemp who I am sure will follow him onto the team sheet.

5 minutes ago, screm said:

Signing Scott Nicholls makes all kinds of sense for both rider and club, for the rider its reasonably local to his Brighton home and a Monday track which leaves the SGP Saturday`s empty to he can do his BT job. For the club Nicholls will be a good scorer both home and away, and if he is made captain great for the younger riders like Drew Kemp who I am sure will follow him onto the team sheet.

Thought Kent were going for Wednesdays?!

Great start to team building. 

Would like the team to look something like the following :

Scott Nicholls        8.35

NBJ                         7.46

Ricky Wells            7.05

Todd Kurtz             5.43

Justin Sedgman    5.20

Ben Morley             3.81

Drew Kemp             3.58

Would have liked to see Dan Gilkes in on a 2.00, but we need Ben at reserve. If Drew does not return, then Dan comes in, allowing an additional 1.70 for elsewhere. 

Len had NBJ at Rye House, and Wells is a gater who had a poor 2019 and should improve.

I've taken the green sheet averages from this weeks Star - do  Brits get a reduction still? 

Should be exciting times ahead at Central Park.

Think starke will head your way. 

And dont be surprised to see linus sundstrum leading the way. Hes mates with uncle len isn't he?????

NBJ is a good shout aswell