British Speedway Forum

Where has my thread gone?

43 minutes ago, gustix said:

There has been much comment on here about who may have removed the original Alternative Speedway Group. As usually happens there have been suspects named. But at the end of the day it could only have been one of two possibilities:

(1) The originator of the thread which was baldyman.

(2) BSF Admin.

Which of these two possibilities do you favour. BTW the thread is operating on FACEBOOK with a restricted members only entry to it.

Bore off you saddo 

47 minutes ago, gustix said:

There has been much comment on here about who may have removed the original Alternative Speedway Group. As usually happens there have been suspects named. But at the end of the day it could only have been one of two possibilities:

(2) BSF Admin.

Which of these two possibilities do you favour. BTW the thread is operating on FACEBOOK with a restricted members only entry to it.

3 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Bore off you saddo 

Where have you popped from Hacksaw Jim Duggan? Are you known on BSF as a positive poster or  just a critic of others? You would have been better served by providing an answer rather than the offbeat comment attributed to you.

7 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Again, bore off - no one cares, the way you act on here is tragic.

The cuckoo is busy this morning! Nothing constructive -just making criticism because it's easier than entering into debate.

Obvious by his stance he has no idea in providing an answer to my query, hence the attack/critical stance he seemingly prefers to adopt.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, gustix said:

The cuckoo is busy this morning! Nothing constructive -just making criticism because it's easier than entering into debate.

Obvious by his stance he has no idea in providing an answer to my query, hence the attack/critical stance he seemingly prefers to adopt.

There is no "debate", there is yet another public showing of you acting like a bell end. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, gustix said:

(2) BSF Admin.

Damn, you are like Columbo.Caught me red handed guvna. I deleted my own thread to start another one up about it going bye byes. 

Gotta get out the bed early to beat you. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Damn, you are like Columbo.Caught me red handed guvna. I deleted my own thread to start another one up about it going bye byes. 

aye and when you go to bed,    SLEEP !

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

At long last - you deleted your own thread. As usual there were those who claimed that I had opened the thread and then deleted it. You must have known this previously but allowed an un-needed debate to materialise. 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, gustix said:

3 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

There is no "debate", there is yet another public showing of you acting like a bell end. 

Ding! Dong! Ring the bell! Hacksaw Jim Duggan tries to show his debate skills again! Not with much success as I see it! 

11 minutes ago, gustix said:

Ding! Dong! Ring the bell! Hacksaw Jim Duggan tries to show his debate skills again! Not with much success as I see it! 

I think you have just shot your self in the foot here. The previous post shows your lack of debating skills perfectly gustix!!! I think you have the wrong end of the stick firmly in your hand there:rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, gustix said:

OK - let's debate, on a scale of 1-10 how much a bell end are you 

1 - being least 10 - most, your posts on this thread have you kicking on a solid 78 on the bell end Richter scale. 

Your continual persistence to act like you are the smartest person in the room would be some what more endearing if it wasn't for you coming across like such a t it all the time - every time. 

15 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

OK - let's debate, on a scale of 1-10 how much a bell end are you 

1 - being least 10 - most, your posts on this thread have you kicking on a solid 78 on the bell end Richter scale. 

Your continual persistence to act like you are the smartest person in the room would be some what more endearing if it wasn't for you coming across like such a t it all the time - every time. 

Can you rephrase this in modern day easy-to-read English style? I don't know who you are and frankly don't care,but for some reason I appear to have 'rattled your cage'. 

Are you trying to create a personal image as a semi-moderator of speedway topics placed by me? So far most of your comments have been destructive rather than constructive. There is a difference. Check the dictionary!

39 minutes ago, gustix said:

Can you rephrase this in modern day easy-to-read English style? I don't know who you are and frankly don't care,but for some reason I appear to have 'rattled your cage'. 

Are you trying to create a personal image as a semi-moderator of speedway topics placed by me? So far most of your comments have been destructive rather than constructive. There is a difference. Check the dictionary!

I haven't really thought about it as deep as that, nor am I going to, I just think you are a t it. 

• Haha 1

I should think that the thread has been taken off because of the forum guidelines and admin or a mod has finally spotted it.  :D 

"Linking to Other Sites.......Please do not use the forum to advertise competing message boards or websites. There is a facility to put a link to a website on your profile."

Doesn't really matter now though because loads of people have joined and will just pass on the details. Good groups always prosper, although it's a shame it wasn't formed at the beginning of the season rather than towards the end when everything goes a bit quiet.