British Speedway Forum

workington ..

8 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Am all for youth training but is this the best way to open a new track?

I think it's the perfect scenario for the initial meeting on a brand new track, then one or two "open" meetings.

Build up to league racing in 2023 with your official return! 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ghosty said:

I think it's the perfect scenario for the initial meeting on a brand new track, then one or two "open" meetings.

Quite agree. Getting an important meeting under their belt will give them some faith, and allow them to build on that and continue work on the spectator facilities. Great time to have a meeting IMO. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ghosty said:

And being a youth event may bring in plenty of young kids to watch....

Which can only be good for the track to bulld on going forwards if it happens..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

The Maryport Kid makes good and gets a chance in the GP's...

Take a bow Dan Bewley and all the very best wishes for next season...

Regards
John

Out of hibernation then :rolleyes:

I am aware this subject interests a great deal of people and I am not sure if this upload has worked but here goes

Following on from what is happening at Northside this will hopefully give some comparisons

Regards
THJ

Sorry having difficulty in getting this uploaded and I have asked for some assistance... lets see where I get with it

Regards
John

Track Dimensions.pdf

Track Dimensions.docx

0001.jpg

On 10/28/2019 at 2:17 PM, SteelShoe said:

Reading about new owners and supposedly exciting times for British Speedway going forward does nothing to lift the mood of Worky fans facing a long winter with nothing to look forward to next season.  Oh for someone with the wherewithal to bring it back. Sure the great custodian that was Ian Thomas will be looking sadly down. Now then where did I put those anti-depressants.

Yeah i think Workington Fans want speedway back!!! and also Reading as well bring the racers returned!!!.

28 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

No I know I have asked for help off the mods but nothing happened yet however I will persevere 

Regards

THJ 

Scientists have been trying to find the missing link for decades.....

Edited by gazzac

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

No I know I have asked for help off the mods but nothing happened yet however I will persevere 

Regards

THJ 

Try asking the nearest toddler to you as they seem to manage tablets/computers etc :D

On 3/11/2022 at 10:26 AM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

I am aware this subject interests a great deal of people and I am not sure if this upload has worked but here goes

Following on from what is happening at Northside this will hopefully give some comparisons

Regards
THJ

Sorry having difficulty in getting this uploaded and I have asked for some assistance... lets see where I get with it

Regards
John

Track Dimensions.pdf

PDF link now works